Customer Success Specialist
Quantcast, a revolutionary company focused on media analytics and targeted advertising, is expanding its Customer Success team. The Customer Success team’s primary goal is to make every customer experience successful.
In this role you'll be partnering with sales and account management in the setup and delivery of the online advertising programs. You will be a part of a designated customer team and own ensuring flawless campaign execution and customer success for a set of clients.
This is a great opportunity for someone interested in enhancing and growing greater skills with all aspects of advertising campaign management.
- Ensure all media plans and campaigns are set up properly, accurately and are the best quality to service our clients
- Partner with the Account Management and Sales teams to ensure the onboarding of new clients is accomplished in a timely and efficient manner
- Correspond with clients to deliver on starting collateral (insertion orders, creative, etc) to ensure timely agreements to launch on-time
- Collaborate on creative setup and tagging strategy with Tech Ops team
- Gather creative from client, verify specifications and excute the creative/Traffic process
- Assist in determining pricing quotes for customers by following rate card and working with pricing team
- Develop a strong understanding of Quantcast Insertion Order terms & policies in order to meet turnaround times of contracts and partners with Legal and Rev Ops
- Partner with the Customer team to assist in the creation of insights & performance presentations
- Bachelor’s Degree or comparable real world experience
- Experience in the online media/advertising industry
- A self-starter who can work independently, but thrives in a team atmosphere
- Experience working in Excel (pivot tables a bonus) and PowerPoint
- Extremely strong attention to detail, ability to QA own work, and passionate about being organized
- Strong customer service attitude including interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, projects and ever-changing priorities
- Must learn new concepts, processes, technologies quickly and demonstrate thorough understanding so as to introduce improvements to existing processes
- Ability to work efficiently with clients
- Communication, organization and multitasking skills are essential
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top