Customer Success Manager, UK Market
If you are looking for a job that gives you opportunity to work with Internal clients, learn more about online advertising and understand the importance of data then you might be interested in the Customer Success Manager role with Quantcast.
The Customer Success team’s primary goal is to make every customer experience successful. Customer Success Managers works closely with customer success teams to develop a wonderful client experience. This individual will work with a designated account team to ensure flawless campaign execution and customer success for a set of clients. They will support the Customer team by proactively providing and improving customer experience by tailoring the level of service according to customer needs and raising systemic issues to Customer Success Leads for quick resolution. This critical team member is the customer team internal workflow expert and focuses on improvements.
- Ensure all media plans and campaigns are set up properly, accurately and the best quality to service our clients
- Ensure the onboarding of new clients is accomplished in a timely and efficient manner
- Correspond with clients to deliver on starting collateral (insertion orders, creative, etc)
- Communicate ad specifications and creative lead times to advertisers/Agencies, collect creative from client, verify specifications and follow defined creative/Traffic process.
- Assist in determining pricing quotes for customers by following rate card and working with pricing
- Partner with Customer team to assist in the creation of insights & performance presentations
- Create analyses for high impact client opportunities and draft recommendations for clients
- Manage operations within the sales team, aligning workflow among team members to execute complex initiatives and ensure accountability to team goals
- Works with sales and other team members to ensure forecast and pipeline revenue is accurate
- Create materials for quarterly client business reviews that result in continuous renewal and incremental revenue in partnership with Customer TeamLead or co-lead presentation and client analysis
- Work closely with Campaign Analyst to partner on the success of the campaign and the Tech Ops team for creatives and tagging strategy
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3-5 years experience in online advertising, agency experience a big bonus.
- Good understanding of programmatic, attribution, and the overall digital landscape
- Client facing experience and ability to influence key decision makers at all levels
- Proven track record of establishing and exceeding team and individual goals
- Strategic thinker with the ability to work cross-functionally and lead internal/external stakeholders
- Strong storytelling ability
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to QA own workAbility to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong attention to detail a must
- Ability to work efficiently with clients
- Communication, organization and multitasking skills are essential
- A self-starter who can work independently, but thrives in a team atmosphere
Quantcast helps create a more personalised digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top