Creative Services Manager
Quantcast is seeking a Creative Services Manager for our global Marketing team. You will be responsible for developing and managing creative project schedules for the global Marketing department. This is a cross functional role and requires strong creative and design skills.
- Develop and manage creative project schedules, requiring ongoing prioritization and relationship management
- Ability to coordinate internal teams and external agencies to achieve cross-functional business goals on time and on budget
- Lead the Creative Services team in Europe and co-ordinate with the global Creative Services team
- Ensure changes to project requirements, such as timing, scope, and resources, are communicated and understood by all members of the team and supporting departments
- Provide visibility into the team's current and future work, including the impact of changes and trade-offs
- Ability to learn and develop new systems and processes
- Maintain project management tools so they provide accurate information on project status, team velocity, and projected work
- 5 years experience in creative services
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Effective negotiation and conflict management skills
- Proven ability to manage internal and client stakeholder expectations
- Professional attitude in interactions with coworkers, clients, and vendors
- Resourcefulness and adaptability
- Experience in design/creative
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) a plus
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top