Content Marketing Manager
- London, United Kingdom
Quantcast’s mission is to champion a free and open internet. We are an advertising technology company and the creators of a new and innovative intelligent audience platform that empowers brands, agencies and publishers to know and grow their audiences.
We’re looking for an experienced and creative content professional who can help articulate and amplify our company story to our key audiences. The role will be based in Quantcast’s London office reporting into the Field Marketing lead for Europe, with close collaboration with colleagues in the US and our other primary European markets. Occasional travel will be required (local health guidelines allowing).
The successful candidate will be a creative thinker and storyteller and have a strong sense of curiosity and attention to detail; be an excellent writer and be able to identify; and convey stories in a compelling way. They will have the flexibility, ingenuity and self awareness to be able to adapt themselves to differing tasks and audiences internally and externally.
What you'll do:
- Create event presentations, podcasts, webinar content, blogs, demand generation content, social media content, newsletters, and email marketing campaigns to drive both thought leadership as well as traffic, engagement, acquisition and retention
- Develop and execute creative external communications programs that support our business objectives and scale across multiple markets
- Manage the UK PR agency and analyst relations
- Design campaigns and social content that build demand for Quantcast products and services and increase brand awareness
- Develop talk tracks and presentations for industry talks and customer events
- Support the sales teams by crafting localised sales materials
- Identify paid content sponsorship opportunities and curate engaging content
- Submit us for relevant media-based awards
- Own marketing success reporting working with local sales and account management team as well as the global Growth Marketing team
What you already have:
- 6+ years' digital marketing experience in Media / Advertising Technology industry
- Excellent command of the English language and written and verbal communications skills, and the ability to apply them in turning complex technical information into simple and engaging stories
- Experience and proven performance across various digital marketing channels
- Excellent attention to detail, team player, collaborative approach, strong relationship building across various departments including commercial teams, growth team and C-suite
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales
- Creativity to develop impactful and engaging campaigns
- Proactive, adaptable with a can-do positive attitude and tenacity to deliver on the plan
- B2B marketing background preferred
What you'll get from us:
- A great work atmosphere with fun, diverse teams all driving towards the same goal
- A generous benefits packaged with catered food onsite (when back to normal!)
- And much more!
Quantcast is an advertising technology company and the creator of an innovative intelligent audience platform that empowers brands, agencies and publishers to know and grow their audiences online. Our solutions are leveling the playing field for our customers when it comes to effectively reaching audiences online and helping them power a thriving free and open internet for everyone. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Francisco, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top