Client Strategist, Publisher
The Publisher Organization is a lean start-up-like team within Quantcast focused on developing and delivering products that meet the needs of digital publishers seeking to thrive in an increasingly programmatic world. We are looking for a Client Strategist who will drive adoption and retention of our suite of products to deliver value for our top publisher partners. The ideal candidate for this role should come from a client-facing account manager or account strategy background. He/She should have technical aptitude with a strong understanding of analytics and the role of audience data in cross-platform publisher digital media sales and operations. He/She will need to have a demonstrated track record of building strong relationships with clients and growing accounts.
- Consult with publisher partners to uncover their needs and formulate how our products can drive value to their business
- Drive adoption of Quantcast Measure features and manage demand partnerships with premium publishers
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email
- Research prospects, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Disseminate opportunities to appropriate Publisher Development Manager, educating rep as necessary about the opportunity
- Troubleshoot & consult on technical projects or implementations
- Build an intimate understanding of Quantcast products and their place in the industry
- Build relationships across publisher organizations (executives, sales teams, ad ops, research)
- Navigate programmatic platforms such as SSPs
- Track and manage pipeline and account activities
- Work very closely with Product Management, Product Marketing, Engineering and other departments to influence product roadmap and positioning as it relates to client needs
- 2-3 years of account management, sales or strategic account management experience in digital advertising
- Business level German and fluent French
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams
- Adaptable, intellectually curious, and an inherent problem solver
- Seeks to understand process, procedures, and techniques
- Experience working with data, analytics, and/or adtech platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top