Client Services Trainer
- San Francisco, CA
Quantcast is hiring a Senior Trainer to work on the Client Services Team in our San Francisco office. We have built one of the world’s largest, living data-sets, and use it to bring unparalleled relevance to online advertising. By utilizing technology and big data to understand digital audiences, Quantcast solves the biggest challenges in marketing.
As a Senior Trainer, you will lead a comprehensive Client Services training program and evolve the team’s existing training academy with the aim of developing and upskilling all Client Services team members. You will be responsible for all aspects of training and performance mentorship for our global team, and will work with both new hires and existing team members to uplevel their industry knowledge, campaign management, platform support & client interaction skills.
- Continuously improve new hire training curriculum and existing reference collateral to support training plans for Quantcast’s Client Services organization.
- Partner closely with Sales, Engineering and Product in the creation of compelling content and training materials to support new product launches and help drive cross-functional adoption of best practices.
- Partner with and support Technical Account teams in driving improved performance and quality within their teams based on comprehensive and up-to-date education on our products, tools, optimization techniques and analytical methodologies
- Build positive relationships and credibility with senior members across the organization
- Deliver Programmatic Training and industry updates to key clients, agencies and the internal organization
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 5-10 years experience within the AdTech industry
- Successful record of Account Management, Operations, and/or SaaS Platform Support experience
- Excellent presentation and storytelling skills - the ability to take complex topics and make them simple and digestible is key
- Experience in leading “front of the room” trainings and delivering curriculum across client services and commercial teams
- Ability to travel to each Quantcast office quarterly for training (post COVID restrictions).
- Working on a computer, and remaining in a stationary position for prolonged periods of time.
- Have a deep understanding of the digital space and bring new training ideas keeping team members engaged and willing to expand their education
- Experience designing and writing technical training and testing materials.
- Experience working with DSP’s/DMP’s, ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and/or other optimization platforms a plus.
Quantcast is an audience intelligence and measurement company headquartered in San Francisco. Combining machine learning, a privacy-by-design approach, and live data drawn from more than 100 million online destinations, Quantcast provides software, information and advertising services for marketers, publishers and advertising agencies worldwide. Founded in 2006, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top