Senior Client Partnership Manager
- London, United Kingdom
We are hiring for an exciting new role as a Senior Client Partnership Manager based out of our London Office.
Quantcast’s mission is to champion a free and open internet. We are an advertising technology company and the creators of a new and innovative intelligent audience platform that empowers brands, agencies and publishers to know and grow their audiences.
We are building services that will radically change the digital media landscape, and are looking for talented people who will help us drive that message into the UK market.
Reporting to the Head of Client Partnerships, this role will focus on educating and evangelising Quantcast products within key brands across the UK.
What you'll do:
- Develop, agree and be accountable for a sales strategy and business plan for some of the UK’s top Brands in line with Quantcast's sales and profitability goals as set by the MD
- Effectively present and evangelise Quantcast‘s capabilities and offering in the digital ad marketplace
- Develop a sales pipeline and effectively account manage Quantcast's existing customers in the UK.
- Consistently look to expand with new customers
- Continually analyse sales statistics and data to identify new opportunities to increase advertiser growth with Quantcast, whilst working towards specific KPI’s and challenging targets
- Coordinate with other Quantcast faculties for the timely preparation of proposal presentations and RFP responses
- Channel marketplace feedback regarding Quantcast products
- Provide an exceptional level of client service
What you already have:
- Experience in selling a programmatic or SaaS solution
- Existing direct relationships with UK advertisers
- Proven track record in developing a sales pipeline and closing deals among UK top brands
- Ability to build relationships with decision makers around a solution/strategic sale
- High degree of media proficiency, effective presentation and communication skills and expertise in audience buying
- Strong leadership characteristics along with a dynamic personality and ability to inspire people
Quantcast is a digital advertising company specialized in audience measurement and real-time advertising. As the pioneer of direct audience measurement in 2006, Quantcast has today the most in-depth understanding of digital audiences across the web, allowing marketers and publishers to make the smartest choices as they buy and sell the most effective targeted advertising on the market. Quantcast is dedicated to making display as relevant and effective as search, and currently delivers outstanding advertising campaigns for the world's leading advertisers and publishers and brings accurate audience measurement to over 100 million web destinations.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015. To learn more, visit Quantcast’s Glassdoor profile.
Quantcast is an advertising technology company and the creator of an innovative intelligent audience platform that empowers brands, agencies and publishers to know and grow their audiences online. Our solutions are leveling the playing field for our customers when it comes to effectively reaching audiences online and helping them power a thriving free and open internet for everyone. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Francisco, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top