Campaign Analyst / Senior Campaign Analyst
Quantcast is seeking a Campaign Analyst for our Austin office to ensure successful delivery of all display advertising campaign goals in conjunction with the Client Services and Sales teams. This is an analysis and client support role for a detail oriented individual with the capacity and desire to succeed in a high growth environment. This role is responsible for the tactical day-to-day management of client campaigns as well as driving the strategic revenue growth for each account. Candidates must be able to navigate ambiguous situations, initiate process improvement and execute plan implementation.
Quantcast is working with unprecedented amounts of data to enable the Media Analytics team to deliver relevant audiences to advertisers more accurately than ever before. Our company provides publishers, agencies and marketers unmatched abilities to measure, segment, and target audiences based upon inference models that couple machine learning with massive quantities of directly measured audience and reference data. This approach overcomes the challenges and limitations of traditional measurement services that rely on panels and expands the limited delivery of retargeting approaches to reach a larger, more qualified audience.
- Daily management and optimization of each account’s campaigns to ensure success metrics are achieved
- Analyze performance data to create, investigate, and test hypotheses used to identify meaningful patterns in large, multi-dimensional datasets and contribute to strategic roadmaps for our clients
- Oversee day-to-day yield management across all campaigns and inventory sources via tremendous attention to detail, while subsequently identifying and implementing enhancements
- Combine audience analytics, seasonality insights, industry trends, and client feedback to configure, operate and develop effective account strategy that maximizes campaign performance and increases revenue growth
- Proactively alert Client Strategist of any inconsistencies or issues with each campaign such as underperformance, over pacing, or delivery challenges and ensure timely resolution
- Partner closely with Client Strategist and Account Executive to identify and quantify incremental opportunities that deliver high value while maintaining client’s KPIs.
- Ensure integrity of reporting data via the daily consolidation of 3rd party, 1st party, and API feeds into proprietary platform while creating opportunities for efficiencies
- Troubleshoot for technical challenges throughout a campaign’s lifecycle and partner cross-functionally to ensure timely resolution.
- Participate in new experimental product testing teams that help define features and enhancements to improve current platform and models
- Manage and lead internal projects and process improvements, with emphasis on cross-departmental collaboration, innovation, and efficiencies
- 2+ years of experience in a campaign analyst/support role in the advertising/online media space
- Passion for online advertising media and understanding how consumers interact with display advertising
- Demonstrable ability to leverage quantitative thinking to manage campaign success
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to simplify complex data-driven insights for a non-technical audience
- Thrives in culture where cross- functional collaboration and daily interaction is key
- Bias towards action, efficiency, and automation, as well as the intellectual curiosity to challenge current products, processes, scalability, and best practices
- Must be extremely proficient with Excel- complete ease with Pivot Tables and Advanced Functions
- Solid analytical skill set, including chart-making, diagnostic ability, manipulation of large data sets, and Salesforce/SQL/Access is a plus
- Expertise in working with DSP’s/DMP’s, ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and other optimization platforms is a plus
- Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Statistics or related field
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top