- Analyzing performance data to create, investigate, and test hypotheses used to identify patterns in large, multi-dimensional datasets and help inform strategic roadmaps for our clients
- Combining audience analytics, seasonality insights, industry trends, and client feedback to configure, operate and develop effective account strategy that maximizes campaign performance and increases revenue growth
- Partnering closely with Support Engineering and Account Management to identify and quantify incremental opportunities that deliver high value while maintaining client’s performance metrics.
- Participating in analytical initiatives that help define features and enhancements to improve current platform and models
- Managing and leading internal projects and process improvements, with emphasis on cross-departmental collaboration, innovation, and efficiencies
- Minimum 2 years full-time, analytics-relevant work experience (experience in the advertising/online media space industry is helpful)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and the ability to simplify complex data-backed insights for a non-technical audience
- Demonstrable ability to use quantitative thinking to grow customer revenue, in combination with a proven analytical skill set, including chart-making, diagnostic ability, manipulation of large data sets
- Advanced understanding of SQL, ability to write or edit queries in order to efficiently pull data need to solve client challenges.
- Extremely proficient with Excel or similar tool - complete ease with Pivot Tables and Advanced Functions
- Passion for online advertising media and understanding how consumers interact with display advertising
- Proficiency with tools such as Tableau or similar visualization tools
- Expertise in working with DSP’s/DMP’s, ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and other optimization platforms
Meet Some of Quantcast's Employees
Senior Customer Success Specialist
Ashley works across the sales organization, teaming with account executives to organize customer success campaigns—which drive business and facilitate beneficial relationships with customers.
Back to top