Business Development Manager
Quantcast is hiring a Business Development Manager to work on our Publisher partnerships team from our London office.
As the real-time pulse of the Internet, Quantcast runs the world’s largest AI-driven insights and measurement platform directly quantifying over 100 million web destinations. Using machine learning to drive human learning, Quantcast provides brand marketers and publishers with meaningful audience insights, predictive targeting and measurement solutions across the customer journey.
As the Business Development Manager for EMEA, you will develop key relationships to drive Quantcast Measure adoption and Data Partnerships growth. You will be responsible for growing partnerships with premium European publishers with a priority on UK, FR, DE while developing and scaling data relationships across EMEA. This role will allow you to own business partnerships end-to-end, from territory analysis, launch, and partner management. This role includes working closely with senior leaders across various functions - product, engineering, sales, and legal.
What you'll do:
- Negotiate terms with new data providers and sign contracts to grow the Audience Grid partner portfolio
- Manage Quantcast EMEA's existing relationships with DMPs and Audience Grid partners
- Guide new Measure prospects from pitch to close, integration of Measure code and onboarding of new Measure end-users
- Identify opportunities for future regional expansion of premium Quantcast Publisher products (Q for Publishers, Quantcast Choice, etc.)
- Act as internal liaison / champion for regional Measure customers with product, marketing and engineering stakeholders
What you already have:
- 3+ years of professional experience in adtech, software or data
- Previous experience in business development / partnerships preferred
- Strong communication and delivery skills in writing and speaking, both internally and externally
- Capability to effectively work remotely and autonomously while delivering critical projects on-time
What you'll enjoy:
- A great work atmosphere with fun, diverse teams all driving towards the same goal
- Delicious food onsite
- And much more!
Quantcast owns and operates the world’s largest audience insights and measurement platform on the open internet. Fueled by live data drawn from more than 100 million web and mobile destinations, Quantcast applies machine learning technology to help marketers, publishers, and agencies grow their brands by better understanding and predicting consumer interactions in real-time.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and employs more than 700 employees in over 20 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.
Back to top