Business Development Manager
Quantcast is hiring a Business Development Manager to work on our Platform Partnerships team. This role will be located in the New York or San Francisco office.
As the real-time pulse of the Internet, Quantcast runs the world’s largest AI-driven insights and measurement platform directly quantifying over 100 million web destinations. Using machine learning to drive human learning, Quantcast provides brand marketers and publishers with meaningful audience insights, predictive targeting and measurement solutions across the customer journey.
As the Business Development Manager for North America, you will maintain and develop key Media and Data Partner relationships to support the growth of our Advertise and Publisher teams. This role will allow you to own business partnerships end-to-end, from territory analysis, launch, and partner management. This role includes working closely with senior leaders on the team, product, engineering, sales, and legal.
- Manage Quantcast’s North America existing relationships with Media Vendors, DMPs and Audience Grid partners
- Negotiate terms, execute contracts and partner cross-functionally to launch new partners
- You would identify, source, negotiate and close new partnerships; and you would measure and communicate the benefits of our investment
- Act as liaison between our partners and internal teams to ensure our partnership operates seamlessly
- You would engage in select industry events to represent Quantcast, develop relationships, and drive insights and actions from key industry trends
- BA / BS required, JD / MBA preferred
- 4+ years of professional experience in adtech, software or data; previous experience in business development / partnerships preferred
- Strong communication and delivery skills in writing and speaking, both internally and externally
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Capability to effectively work autonomously while delivering critical projects on-time
- Existing relationships with C-level and executive contacts in the online media industry preferred
Quantcast owns and operates the world’s largest audience insights and measurement platform on the open internet. Fueled by live data drawn from more than 100 million web and mobile destinations, Quantcast applies machine learning technology to help marketers, publishers, and agencies grow their brands by better understanding and predicting consumer interactions in real-time.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and employs more than 700 employees in over 20 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.
Back to top