Brand Sales Lead
Quantcast is looking for a strategic sales/marketing professional to accelerate advertiser and agency adoption for Quantcast’s programmatic brand solutions. This professional understands how marketing and advertising technology is evolving the industry, and is ready to help the world’s largest brands and agencies navigate this shift. The ideal candidate has an expertise in how brands plan and buy, understands the lens advertisers see through + the tools needed to help influence their buying behaviors. This person will be able to leverage their first hand experience and knowledge of brand selling and the advertising industry to lead the charge within the field sales organization internally and in client meetings.
Key responsibilities include product positioning, leading GTM strategies and execution, managing key senior relationships within agencies, development of thought leadership content, sales enablement as well as assist in the creation of sales/marketing materials. The ideal candidate is a passionate and experienced marketer and/or sales professional, who is data-driven, strives to humanize compelling complex stories and is a vocal evangelist for our brand solutions, our advertising partners, as well as the field sales team. This person will report into the Head of Eastern Field Sales.
- Attend prospective/current client meetings with the field sales team to accelerate adoption, awareness and momentum of Quantcast’s Programmatic Branding Solutions amongst the advertiser and agency community in North America
- Full ownership of the Eastern Field sales GTM strategy for Quantcast’s Brand Solutions
- Liaise with Product (Product Marketing/Managers/Specialists) and Sales Training teams to ensure there is maximum focus/accountability on scaling Brand related revenue within the field account teams
- Manage senior level relationships with key agency executives who have a stake in progressing Programmatic Branding within their agencies
- Uncover co-op thought leadership opportunities with agencies and advertisers
- Be a true Ambassador and achieve “go-to resource status” for agency executives who seek expertise on programmatic branding
- Develop data driven, persuasive branding narratives that tell engaging, powerful stories
- Bachelor’s degree required; Masters in Marketing and/or Business Administration (MBA) is a plus
- 7+ years of successful experience in advertising/media, ideally within a branding capacity within a marketing/sales or integrated marketing role
- Proven success in leading complex cross-functional projects
- Exceptional communication, collaboration and writing skills
- Deep understanding of brand marketing, and technology and digital media a strong plus
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top