Associate Recruiter, Leadership Recruiting
Quantcast is at the forefront of ad tech and big data. We hire the best and brightest from the industry across the entire company and recruiting is no exception. In a market with billions at stake and a competitive environment that sees a handful of companies come and go every day, the work we do has a direct impact on Quantcast's goal to become a legendary, independently-viable company.
The Leadership Recruiting team is excited to hire a new team member to join us as we tackle new product areas, expand existing services globally, and, process even more data. The ideal candidate will be driven, energetic, and have off-the-charts EQ. He or she will be excited to identify and develop the best talent for multiple searches.
- Source and manage candidates for leadership and product positions, in multiple locations, and at various levels of seniority
- Manage job requisitions in our applicant tracking system and handle inbound applications
- Schedule and coordinate phone and virtual interviews with candidates
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers, leverage their networks, and facilitate effective outreach strategies
- Develop deep understanding of hiring manager positions/needs, and maintain a highly talented candidate pool
- Assist in managing the candidate experience throughout the hiring process
- Uncover fresh, new avenues for social media and other unique channel recruitment initiatives
- BA/BS degree
- Interest in learning the recruiting eco-system, particularly sourcing for Internet or start-up companies
- Persistence, creativity, and resourcefulness
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top