Associate Account Manager, Independent Agencies (Contract)
- London, United Kingdom
Quantcast London is hiring an Associate Account Manager to work on our Independent Agencies pod on a ten month contract!
We have built one of the largest, real-time datasets and we use it to bring unparalleled relevance to online advertising. By utilising technology and big data to understand digital audiences, we solve the biggest challenges in marketing.
As an Associate Account Manager, you will ensure success of current running campaigns, delivering world class customer support in order to exceed expectations of retaining and growing the business. You will cultivate strong partnerships with both internal teams and clients where appropriate, to ensure campaigns are set up for success and deliver against the client objectives and support our Senior Account Managers in retaining and scaling clients.
What you'll do:
- Be the main point of contact for client campaign set up and support, resolving client issues in a timely manner
- Performance calls and weekly client reporting / PCA collateral
- Partner closely with the Account Manager and Account Director to ensure that the onboarding of new clients is accomplished in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure agreed upon campaigns are successful by consulting with clients on their campaign objectives and providing solutions to meet objectives
- Drive growth through ongoing campaign renewals, and increase deal size over time
- Help the Account Managers to scale accounts that perform well on Quantcast
- Work closely with Client services team to ensure operational excellence
- Provide input on quarterly client business reviews that result in continuous renewal and incremental revenue
- Provide research and insights to deepen client relationships and scale new lines of business
What you already have:
- Minimum 2 years of client-facing experience, in marketing or consulting
- Adaptability, curiosity
- Desire to learn new methods, procedures, techniques
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated track record of success in outstanding customer service
- Analytical skills
- Understanding of traditional, digital and mobile media
What you'll get:
- A great work atmosphere with fun, diverse teams all driving towards the same goal
- And much more!
Quantcast is an advertising technology company and the creator of an innovative intelligent audience platform that empowers brands, agencies and publishers to know and grow their audiences online. Our solutions are leveling the playing field for our customers when it comes to effectively reaching audiences online and helping them power a thriving free and open internet for everyone. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Francisco, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top