Associate Account Manager
- Dublin, Ireland
Quantcast is hiring an Associate Account Manager to work on our Corporate Sales team in Dublin.
At Quantcast, we are the champions of a free and open internet. We are the creators of a new and innovative intelligent audience platform that empowers brands, agencies, and publishers to know and grow their audiences, reaching people in the right place, at the right moment. Together, we are powering a free and open internet, for everyone.
In this role, you will handle the relationships of the Corporate Sales team’s largest accounts with both direct brands and key accounts from premier advertising agencies.
What you'll do:
- Develop account strategy that will maximise the amount of advertiser spend with Quantcast
- Be the key point of contact for corporate sales accounts, resolving any client issues in a legendary way, with responsibility for regular reporting and campaign monitoring
- Consult with clients to understand their business and brand objectives, and develop data-driven analysis to get them where they want to be
- Lead the on-boarding process of new accounts – act as central project manager within Quantcast to improve client-servicing and a smooth end-to-end process for strategic accounts or those with high potential
- Serve as a liaison to clients regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities while ensuring that clients are happy with their business growth
What you already have:
- Minimum 3 years' account management/client-facing experience in a marketing/advertising environment
- Strong ability to influence key decision-makers at senior levels and achieve partnerships across your portfolio of business
- Experience in scaling account revenue and growing existing business relationships
- Experience making recommendations to clients in order to get the biggest bang for their buck
- Strong presentation skills
Bonus points for:
- Strong grasp and deep understanding of fundamentals of the ad-tech world
- Marketing background
- Native-level French or Dutch
Quantcast is an advertising technology company and the creator of an innovative intelligent audience platform that empowers brands, agencies and publishers to know and grow their audiences online. Our solutions are leveling the playing field for our customers when it comes to effectively reaching audiences online and helping them power a thriving free and open internet for everyone. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Francisco, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top