Associate Account Manager
- Munich, Germany
Quantcast is hiring an Associate Account Manager to work on our fantastic team in Munich! We have built one of the largest, real-time datasets and we use it to bring unparalleled relevance to online advertising. By utilising technology and big data to understand digital audiences, we solve the biggest challenges in marketing.
As an Associate Account Manager, you will ensure success of current running campaigns, delivering world class customer support in order to exceed expectations of retaining and growing the business.
You will start to take on the longer tail clients and ensure success of these campaigns with guidance from your manager, and will cultivate strong partnerships with both internal teams and clients where appropriate, to ensure campaigns are set up for success and deliver against the client objectives. You will help put together weekly reports with insights, Post Campaign Analysis and feed into recommendations and Quarterly Business Reviews.
What you'll do:
- Be the main point of contact for client campaign set up and support, resolving client issues in a timely manner
- Partner closely with the Account Manager and your manager to ensure that the onboarding of new clients is accomplished in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure agreed upon campaign is successful by consulting with clients on their campaign objectives and providing solutions to meet objectives
- Drive growth through ongoing campaign renewals, and increase deal size over time
- Work closely with Client services team to ensure operational excellence
- Performance calls and weekly client reporting / PCA collateral
- Provide input on quarterly client business reviews that result in continuous renewal and incremental revenue
- Provide research and insights to deepen client relationships and scale new lines of business
What you already have:
- Minimum 2 years of client-facing experience, in marketing or consulting
- Native-level German and fluent English
- Adaptability, curiosity
- Desire to learn new methods, procedures, techniques
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated track record of success in outstanding customer service
- Analytical skills
- Understanding of traditional, digital and mobile media
- Proven track record of high productivity
Quantcast is an audience intelligence and measurement company headquartered in San Francisco. Combining machine learning, a privacy-by-design approach, and live data drawn from more than 100 million online destinations, Quantcast provides software, information and advertising services for marketers, publishers and advertising agencies worldwide. Founded in 2006, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top