Agency Sales Manager
- Sydney, Australia
Quantcast is hiring a Sales Manager to work on the Client Partnerships Team in our Sydney office.
We have built one of the largest, living data-sets and we use it to bring unparalleled relevance to online advertising. Using machine learning to drive human learning, Quantcast provides brand marketers and publishers with relevant audience insights, predictive targeting and measurement solutions across the customer journey.
As an Account Executive, you will focus on educating and evangelising Quantcast products with our end customers. We are building services that will radically change the digital media landscape and are looking for hardworking salespeople who will help us drive that message into the market.
You likely have experience in a client-facing role, preferably in Ad Tech. It is important to have both a strong understanding of programmatic, and the role of audience data in cross-platform, publisher or digital media sales. You have a demonstrated track record of building strategic relationships with clients and growing business.
- You will source, close, and grow new and existing business to regularly meet and exceed your sales goals.
- Solution-focused selling, presenting technical solutions to senior level executives of mid-market and enterprise companies.
- Be able to build an intimate understanding of Quantcast products and their place in the industry.
- Collaborate with local and global internal teams to ensure we are applying the best practise to our key accounts.
- Be active in industry trade and networking events.
- Bring on potential clients through cold outreach and through your existing network.
- Develop and execute sales strategy in a dynamic, small-team environment.
- Consultative sales approach and willingness to really educate existing and future clients.
- A strong book of direct contacts at both senior and junior levels.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to QA own work.
- Tenacity, perseverance and an ability to think on your feet.
- 5+ years' sales experience in online advertising with a deep understanding of fundamentals of the industry and its technology.
- Experience driving sales cycle from sourcing to closing to leading a strategic partnership.
- BA/BS Required
- Existing relationships with C-level and executive contacts in the online media industry preferred
- Excellent research/networking and lead generation skills; comfortable in cold calling/new business environment.
- Experience in audience-based selling of digital media
Quantcast is an advertising technology company and the creator of an innovative intelligent audience platform that empowers brands, agencies and publishers to know and grow their audiences online. Our solutions are leveling the playing field for our customers when it comes to effectively reaching audiences online and helping them power a thriving free and open internet for everyone. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Francisco, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recognizing the importance of flexible work environments, Quantcast is implementing a hybrid work model which will take effect October 18, 2021. The model gives employees the opportunity to work from home two days a week and work in the office for team collaboration three days a week. Employees can also work remotely for two weeks each year or apply for our fully-remote work program. Additionally, all U.S. employees working from a Quantcast office or who meet clients are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Outside of the U.S., vaccination guidelines are dependent on location.
Back to top