Agency Sales Manager
Quantcast, a revolutionary audience intelligence and addressable advertising company, is looking for a dynamic Agency Sales Manager. Reporting to the Group Head, this role will focus on educating and evangelizing Quantcast products within top brands across the UK region. We are building services that will radically change the digital media landscape, and are looking for talented individuals who will help us drive that message into the UK market.
The key focus for this role will be to lead the sales drive of Quantcast across UK to agencies directly from strategy to approach through to final implementation.
You will negotiate trade and develop key agencies business contacts.
- Develop, agree and be accountable for a Sales Strategy and business plan for Advertising /media Agencies and Brands in the UK, in line with Quantcast's sales and profitability goals as set by the MD.
- Effectively present Quantcast capabilities and offerings in the digital ad marketplace
- Develop the Sales pipeline and effectively account manages Quantcast's existing customers in the UK.
- Aggressively expand with new customers, both through Advertising/media Agencies and directly to Brands.
- Continually analyze sales statistics to determine growth potential. Working towards specific KPI’s and challenging targets.
- Coordinate with other Quantcast faculties for the timely preparation of pproposal presentations and RFP responses.
- Coordinate with the Delivery Teams for optimal serving of customers.
- Adhere to company policies, procedures, business ethics codes,ensuring they are communicated and implemented within the team at all times.
- Effectively manage a cross-learning process, where Quantcast's experience and expertise in other markets will be quickly, continuously and effectively capitalized.
- Channel marketplace feedback regarding Quantcast products.
- Provide and exceptional level of client service.
- Strong experience gained in a senior position in a digital sales business.
- Proven track record in managing and developing large strategic accounts.
- Ability to build relationships with decision makers around a solution/strategic sale.
- Considerable familiarity with technology.Strong leadership characteristics along with a dynamic personality and ability to inspire people.
- Proven track record in dealing with uncertainty and the pressure for reaching aggressive goals.
- Strong agency relationships.
- Goal orientation – focused on setting and exceeding personal, team and organisational goals.
- Sales – strong experience and expertise in consultative, strategic sales.Interpersonal skills – effectively communicating, building rapport and relating to senior decision makers and others at all levels.
- Strategic thinking – evidence of developing business strategies that focus on short, medium and long term.
- Creative thinking – ability to problem solve and develop new ideas.
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top