Agency Sales Manager
- Source, close, and grow new and existing business to regularly meet and exceed sales goals.
- Build an intimate understanding of Quantcast products and their place in the industry.
- Build relationships with clients of all levels (media planners to senior executives).
- Lead and/or participate in client presentations/pitches to media professionals, create RFP’s, and close accounts.
- Manage new and existing client campaigns to successfully meet and exceed client performance expectations. Share expertise and advice clients on new campaign ideas to generate continued results.
- Track and manage sales pipeline and account activities in Salesforce.com.
- Deliver product feedback to operations leaders to ensure the voice of the customer is part of Quantcast’s DNA.
- Work with internal account management and ad operations to ensure client satisfaction.
- Participate in client and industry events.
- 5-8 years of sales experience in online advertising.
- Outgoing and adept at creating professional relationships. Advertisers’ contacts at both senior and junior levels.
- Experience in audience-based selling of digital media is ideal.
- Strong understanding of fundamentals of online advertising processes and technology.
- Active in industry trade and networking events.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong attention to detail and ability to QA own work
- “Hunter mentality,” tenacity, and ability to “think on your feet.”
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team oriented, dynamic environment.
- Adept at using MS Office Products and Salesforce.com.
Meet Some of Quantcast's Employees
Senior Account Manager
Rodney manages a book of accounts in Northern California in order to assist clients. He helps integrate new products and strategies in order to build business.
Back to top