Agency Sales Manager
- London, United Kingdom
We are hiring for an Agency Sales Manager working across our Independent Agencies patch from our London office.
Quantcast is a global advertising technology company that empowers brands, agencies and publishers to know and grow their audiences by reaching the right person at the right time. With the new Quantcast Platform, we provide real-time insights about consumers and their preferences, while maintaining their data privacy. We help publishers and marketers thrive, while consumers benefit.
In this role, you will lead the sales drive of Quantcast’s managed service offerings and our new recently-launched self-serve platform across the UK, specifically to independent agencies. You’ll be responsible for the pre-sales qualification, sales strategy, negotiation, through to final implementation. This is a unique opportunity for someone to have a huge impact on one of our most important and fastest growing agency patches.
What you'll be doing:
- Developing and owning a sales strategy and business plan for advertising/media agencies and brands in the UK across independent agencies
- Effectively presenting Quantcast capabilities and offerings in the digital ad marketplace
- Bringing in new customers, both through advertising/media agencies and also influencing direct brands
- Continually analysing sales statistics to determine growth potential and working towards specific KPIs and challenging targets
What you already have:
- 3+ years’ experience in new business sales in media or ad-tech
- Proven track record in managing and developing strategic accounts
- Ability to build relationships with decision-makers around a solution/strategic sale
- Strong leadership characteristics and ability to bring people on the journey with you
- A team player, with a positive, can do attitude.
Bonus Points For:
- Sales experience and contacts across Independent Agencies and/or Omnicom
Quantcast is an advertising technology company and the creator of an innovative intelligent audience platform that empowers brands, agencies and publishers to know and grow their audiences online. Our solutions are leveling the playing field for our customers when it comes to effectively reaching audiences online and helping them power a thriving free and open internet for everyone. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Francisco, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top