- Brainstorming, development and presentation of design concepts.
- The designer should have an excellent sense of typography and image while developing creative ways to promote the advertisers message/offer through copy, image and design.
- Strong ability to design, produce and manage projects including multi-page advertiser layouts, print advertising, direct mail, inserts, event materials and signage, billboards & web ads in a daily deadline production environment
- Demonstrate extensive experience with concept, design and layout of static, animated and interactive digital ads.
- Adhere to production schedules and interpret change management guidelines appropriately.
- Proofing of all ads for functionality, design, and spec compliance.
- 4 + year Ad Design experience in brand strategy, the creative process and production of all forms
- Proven ability to lead projects from concept to completion
- Proven ability to make evaluative judgments
- Proven ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments
- A proven track record as a copywriter and idea generator, with a deep understanding of the ways ideas and words help brands achieve their aims
- A keen eye for detail and a very high quality bar
- The creative director is charged with inspiring our members so they must have a proven track record of inspiring people with their ideas and their language.
Meet Some of Quantcast's Employees
Senior Account Manager
Rodney manages a book of accounts in Northern California in order to assist clients. He helps integrate new products and strategies in order to build business.
Back to top