Quantcast, a revolutionary company providing publishers, agencies and marketers with an unmatched ability to measure, segment, and target audiences, is seeking an interactive and data focused full stack developer with experience partnering with designers to achieve faultless results.
The Ad Designer is responsible for the creation of designs, creative concepts and layouts which are attractive, meet the requirements of the customers, and perform well. The position requires exceptional creativity while working under tight deadlines. This position has a solid command of all design and production programs, strong organizational skills, can manage multiple deadlines and thrives in the dynamic environment of a tech provider by adapting to ever changing priorities, needs and workflow.
- Brainstorming, development and presentation of design concepts.
- The designer should have an excellent sense of typography and image while developing creative ways to promote the advertisers message/offer through copy, image and design.
- Strong ability to design, produce and manage projects including multi-page advertiser layouts, print advertising, direct mail, inserts, event materials and signage, billboards & web ads in a daily deadline production environment
- Demonstrate extensive experience with concept, design and layout of static, animated and interactive digital ads.
- Adhere to production schedules and interpret change management guidelines appropriately.
- Proofing of all ads for functionality, design, and spec compliance.
- 4 + year Ad Design experience in brand strategy, the creative process and production of all forms
- Proven ability to lead projects from concept to completion
- Proven ability to make evaluative judgments
- Proven ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments
- A proven track record as a copywriter and idea generator, with a deep understanding of the ways ideas and words help brands achieve their aims
- A keen eye for detail and a very high quality bar
- The creative director is charged with inspiring our members so they must have a proven track record of inspiring people with their ideas and their language.
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top