Quantcast is a fast-growing, late-stage, pre-IPO startup headquartered in San Francisco with offices around the world.
By utilizing technology and big data to understand digital audiences, Quantcast solves the biggest challenges in marketing. We have created one of the world's largest, living data-sets and use it to bring unparalleled relevance to online advertising.
We’re hiring an Account Manager that will serve as the primary point of contact for our corporate sales team’s customer base, in relation to running the day-to-day account activities.
As an Account manager, you will ensure success of currently running business, delivering world class customer support in order to exceed expectations of retaining and growing the business. You will cultivate new partnerships with all clients. You will serve as the face to both external clients and internal teams throughout the organization, and is responsible for both retaining and growing clients. You will consult with the client to uncover their business needs and how our products can grow their business.
- Act as the main point of contact for servicing clients, resolving client issues in a timely manner
- Develops account strategy that will maximize the amount of advertiser spend with Quantcast
- Develop forward-thinking, data-driven analysis and recommendations that align with client goals and quantify high-impact opportunities with clear recommendations to pitch to clients.
- Partner closely with the sales team to ensure that the onboarding of new clients is accomplished in a timely and efficient manner
- Works collaboratively with team members and management around the strategic development of our client and agency services
- Stimulate initiatives which may increase overall campaign effectiveness using Quantcast services and general marketing input (creative strategy, landing pages, effective frequency, best performing formats, etc.)
- Minimum 2-4 years of client facing experience, marketing or consulting
- 2-3 industry experience
- Demonstrated track record of success in outstanding customer service
- Knowledge of traditional, digital and mobile media
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams with minimal supervision
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.