- Act as the main point of contact for servicing clients, resolving client issues in a timely manner
- Develops account strategy that will maximize the amount of advertiser spend with Quantcast
- Develop forward-thinking, data-driven analysis and recommendations that align with client goals and quantify high-impact opportunities with clear recommendations to pitch to clients.
- Partner closely with the sales team to ensure that the onboarding of new clients is accomplished in a timely and efficient manner
- Works collaboratively with team members and management around the strategic development of our client and agency services
- Stimulate initiatives which may increase overall campaign effectiveness using Quantcast services and general marketing input (creative strategy, landing pages, effective frequency, best performing formats, etc.)
- Minimum 2-4 years of client facing experience, marketing or consulting
- 2-3 industry experience
- Demonstrated track record of success in outstanding customer service
- Knowledge of traditional, digital and mobile media
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams with minimal supervision
Meet Some of Quantcast's Employees
Lindsey looks at performance targeting pipelines for Quantcast to pinpoint inefficiencies. Then, she shares processed insights on customer targeting to make it better down the road.
Back to top