- Act as the main point of contact for servicing clients, resolving client issues in a timely manner
- Develops account strategy that will maximize the amount of advertiser spend with Quantcast
- Develop forward-thinking, data-driven analysis and recommendations that align with client goals and quantify high-impact opportunities with clear recommendations to pitch to clients.
- Partner closely with the sales team to ensure that the onboarding of new clients is accomplished in a timely and efficient manner
- Works collaboratively with team members and management around the strategic development of our client and agency services
- Stimulate initiatives which may increase overall campaign effectiveness using Quantcast services and general marketing input (creative strategy, landing pages, effective frequency, best performing formats, etc.)
- Minimum 2-4 years of client facing experience, marketing or consulting
- 2-3 industry experience
- Demonstrated track record of success in outstanding customer service
- Knowledge of traditional, digital and mobile media
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams with minimal supervision
Meet Some of Quantcast's Employees
Senior Account Manager
Rodney manages a book of accounts in Northern California in order to assist clients. He helps integrate new products and strategies in order to build business.
Back to top