Quantcast is hiring an Account Manager to look after relationships with the big 6 media agencies from our fantastic Munich office!
At Quantcast, we have built one of the largest, living data-sets and we use it to bring unparalleled relevance to online advertising. By utilizing technology and big data to understand digital audiences, Quantcast solves the biggest challenges in marketing.
In this role, you will handle the relationships of the DACH Field Sales team’s largest accounts across the big 6.
What you'll do:
- Develop account strategy that will maximise the amount of advertiser spend with Quantcast
- Be the key point of contact for our key DACH accounts, resolving any client issues in a legendary way, with responsibility for regular reporting and campaign monitoring
- Consult with clients to understand their business and brand objectives, and develop data-driven analysis to get them where they want to be
- Lead the on-boarding process of new accounts – act as central project manager within Quantcast to improve client-servicing and a smooth end-to-end process for strategic accounts or those with high potential
- Serve as a liaison to clients regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities while ensuring that clients are happy with their business growth
What you already have:
- Minimum 4 years' account management/sales experience in an online marketing/advertising environment
- Strong ability to influence key decision-makers at senior levels and achieve partnerships across your portfolio of business
- Experience in scaling account revenue
- Experience growing existing business relationships
- Experience making recommendations to clients in order to get the biggest bang for their buck
- Native-level German; fluent English
Quantcast owns and operates the world’s largest audience insights and measurement platform on the open internet. Fueled by live data drawn from more than 100 million web and mobile destinations, Quantcast applies machine learning technology to help marketers, publishers, and agencies grow their brands by better understanding and predicting consumer interactions in real-time.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and has employees in over 20 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.
Back to top