- Munich, Germany
Quantcast is hiring an Account Manager to look after relationships with the big 6 media agencies from our fantastic Munich office!
At Quantcast, we are the champions of a free and open internet. We are the creators of a new and innovative intelligent audience platform that empowers brands, agencies, and publishers to know and grow their audiences, reaching people in the right place, at the right moment. Together, we are powering a free and open internet, for everyone.
In this role, you will handle the relationships of the DACH Field Sales team’s largest accounts across the big 6.
What you'll do:
- Develop account strategy that will maximise the amount of advertiser spend with Quantcast
- Be the key point of contact for our key DACH accounts, resolving any client issues in a legendary way, with responsibility for regular reporting and campaign monitoring
- Consult with clients to understand their business and brand objectives, and develop data-driven analysis to get them where they want to be
- Lead the on-boarding process of new accounts – act as central project manager within Quantcast to improve client-servicing and a smooth end-to-end process for strategic accounts or those with high potential
- Serve as a liaison to clients regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities while ensuring that clients are happy with their business growth
What you already have:
- Minimum 5 years' account management/sales experience in an online marketing/advertising environment
- Strong ability to influence key decision-makers at senior levels and achieve partnerships across your portfolio of business
- Experience in scaling account revenue
- Experience growing existing business relationships
- Experience making recommendations to clients in order to get the biggest bang for their buck
- Native-level German; fluent English
What we offer:
- Professional onboarding
- An international environment
- A helpful and cooperative team that welcomes you with open arms and supports you
- Future-oriented company in founder's hands
- Career development opportunities
- High level of personal responsibility
- Attractive salary
- Nice, modern office in the center of Munich (Maximilianstraße)
- Flexible working
- 30 vacation days per year
- Meal vouchers
- Snacks and drinks in the office
Quantcast is an advertising technology company and the creator of an innovative intelligent audience platform that empowers brands, agencies and publishers to know and grow their audiences online. Our solutions are leveling the playing field for our customers when it comes to effectively reaching audiences online and helping them power a thriving free and open internet for everyone. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Francisco, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recognizing the importance of flexible work environments, Quantcast is implementing a hybrid work model which will take effect October 18, 2021. The model gives employees the opportunity to work from home two days a week and work in the office for team collaboration three days a week. Employees can also work remotely for two weeks each year or apply for our fully-remote work program. Additionally, all U.S. employees working from a Quantcast office or who meet clients are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Outside of the U.S., vaccination guidelines are dependent on location.
Back to top