Quantcast is hiring an Account Manager to work on our Account Management team in our San Francisco office.
As the real-time pulse of the Internet, Quantcast uses machine learning to drive human learning. Quantcast provides brand marketers and publishers with meaningful audience insights, predictive targeting and measurement solutions across the customer journey.
In this role, you will ensure success of currently running business. You will deliver extraordinary customer support for clients. You will retain and grow the business for Quantcast. You will cultivate new partnerships and consult with clients to uncover their business needs. You will educate clients on how our products can grow their business.
- You will act as the main point of contact for servicing clients, resolving client issues in a timely manner
- Develop account strategy that will maximize the amount of advertiser spend with Quantcast
- You will partner closely with the Sales team to ensure that the onboarding of new clients is accomplished in an efficient manner
- Ensure agreed upon deal is successful by consulting with clients on their business objectives and providing product solutions to meet objectives
- You will serve as a liaison to clients regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities while ensuring that clients are satisfied with their business growth
- 2-4 years of media experience
- Demonstrated ability to learn new methods, procedures, techniques
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams with minimal supervision
- Deep understanding of programmatic, attribution, and the overall digital advertising landscape
Quantcast owns and operates the world’s largest audience insights and measurement platform on the open internet. Fueled by live data drawn from more than 100 million web and mobile destinations, Quantcast applies machine learning technology to help marketers, publishers, and agencies grow their brands by better understanding and predicting consumer interactions in real-time.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and employs more than 700 employees in over 20 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.
Meet Some of Quantcast's Employees
Aanchal J.Senior Manager, Engineering
Aanchal leads the Campaign Setup and Ad Configuration teams that enable Quantcast users to interact with products in real time.
Back to top