- Melbourne, Australia
Quantcast is on a mission to help brands grow in the AI era. Since 2006, we’ve been building Q - the world’s largest AI-driven audience behavior platform for the open Internet that today directly quantifies over 100 million web and mobile destinations. Our suite of audience insights, targeting and measurement solutions is designed to understand, influence, convert and measure the consumer journey. Marketers, agencies, consultancies and publishers use Quantcast to discover new customers, drive incremental growth and deliver business outcomes.
As an Account Manager, you will ensure success and drive growth amongst a specific portfolio of advertisers. You will deliver extraordinary customer support for clients, and be responsible for retaining and growing the business for Quantcast. You will cultivate new partnerships and consult with clients to uncover their business needs.
This role is the perfect opportunity for an individual looking to take their career to the next level; this role is a balance between operational tasks (e.g. managing campaigns) and driving growth for both clients and Quantcast. This is a sales role, but not in the traditional sense. It requires exceptional customer service, strategic thought & insight, problem solving, and collaboration to drive growth.
- You will work alongside a sales manager as part of a small sales team, responsible for nurturing, developing, and growing accounts.
- Understand clients’ campaign challenges, business requirements, and plans; connecting them to the right solution to improve business outcomes.
- Develop a strategic approach that will unlock growth for both Quantcast & the advertiser
- Utilise strong-cross functional knowledge & understanding, allowing you to work with the wider team to resolve problems, and tailor solutions.
- Serve as a liaison to clients for new product launches and advertising opportunities
- Anticipate & forecast client growth (in partnership with sales manager)
- Ensure campaigns & clients are managed in a timely fashion
- 6+ years of relevant media & advertising experience; publisher/ad-tech, in-house, or agency
- Existing relationships beneficial
- Demonstrates ability to build high-value relationships with both colleagues and clients
- Enjoy balancing technical and strategic tasks
- Creativity, accountability, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams with minimal supervision
- Deep understanding of the overall digital advertising landscape
- A passion for personal growth, learning, and development
Quantcast is an audience intelligence and measurement company headquartered in San Francisco. Combining machine learning, a privacy-by-design approach, and live data drawn from more than 100 million online destinations, Quantcast provides software, information and advertising services for marketers, publishers and advertising agencies worldwide. Founded in 2006, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top