- Main point of contact for key accounts, resolving any client issues in a timely manner, and driving the day to day business on behalf of Quantcast clients
- Develops account strategy that will maximize the amount of advertiser spend with Quantcast.
- Consults to understand clients; business and brand objectives, and develops data-driven analysis to make recommendations to fulfill objectives
- Serve as a liaison to clients regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities while ensuring that clients are satisfied with their business growth
- Lead quarterly client business reviews that result in continuous renewal and incremental revenue
- Minimum 4-6 years of client facing experience, marketing or consulting, preferably agency or client side experience
- Analytical skills
- Demonstrated track record of success in outstanding customer service
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams with minimal supervision
- In depth knowledge of traditional, digital and mobile media
Bonus Points For:
- An understanding of direct response and brand principles.
- Strong understanding of programmatic, attribution, and the overall digital landscape.
- Strong client facing experience and ability to influence key decision makers at all levels.
Meet Some of Quantcast's Employees
Senior Account Manager
Rodney manages a book of accounts in Northern California in order to assist clients. He helps integrate new products and strategies in order to build business.
Back to top