Quantcast is hiring an Account Manager to work on our high-potential Indy pod from our fantastic London office!
At Quantcast, we have built one of the largest, living data-sets and we use it to bring unparalleled relevance to online advertising. By utilizing technology and big data to understand digital audiences, Quantcast solves the biggest challenges in marketing.
In this role, you will handle the relationships of the Indy pod's accounts including key accounts from premier media, digital and general advertising agencies.
What you'll be doing:
- Main point of contact for certain Indy accounts, resolving any client issues in a timely manner, and driving the day to day business on behalf of Quantcast clients
- Develops account strategy that will maximize the amount of advertiser spend with Quantcast
- Consults to understand clients; business and brand objectives, and develops data-driven analysis to make recommendations to fulfill objectives
- Serve as a liaison to clients regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities while ensuring that clients are satisfied with their business growth
- Lead quarterly client business reviews that result in continuous renewal and incremental revenue
What you already have:
- 3 + years of client-facing experience, marketing or consulting, preferably agency or client side experience
- Analytical skills
- Demonstrated track record of success in outstanding customer service
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams with minimal supervision
- In depth knowledge of traditional, digital and mobile media
Bonus points for:
- An understanding of direct response and brand principles
- Familiarity with programmatic, attribution, and the overall digital landscape
- Great client-facing experience and ability to influence key decision makers at all levels
What you'll benefit from:
- A great work atmosphere with fun, diverse teams all driving towards the same goal
- Catered food onsite
- Fully covered health insurance
- And much more!
Quantcast owns and operates the world’s largest audience insights and measurement platform on the open internet. Fueled by live data drawn from more than 100 million web and mobile destinations, Quantcast applies machine learning technology to help marketers, publishers, and agencies grow their brands by better understanding and predicting consumer interactions in real-time.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and employs more than 700 employees in over 20 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.
Back to top