Account Executive, UK Market
- Dublin, Ireland
Quantcast is hiring a UK market Account Executive to work on our Corporate Sales team in our Dublin office!
We have built one of the world's largest, living data-sets and we use it to bring unparalleled relevance to online advertising. By utilising AI-driven technology and big data to understand digital audiences, Quantcast solves the biggest challenges in marketing.
As an Account Executive, you will focus on educating and evangelising Quantcast products with our end customers. We are building services that will radically change the digital media landscape, and are looking for talented salespeople who will help us drive that message into the market.
What you'll do:
- Actively identify, engage and close new business to regularly meet and exceed sales goals
- Partner with business leaders across media organisations to understand their needs and properly execute on goals
- Solution-focused selling, presenting technical solutions to senior level executives of mid-market and enterprise companies
- Build an intimate understanding of Quantcast products and their place in the industry
What you already have:
- 2+ years of business development + full cycle sales experience preferably in the digital advertising, publishing or media space
- Consultative sales approach and willingness to really educate prospects
- Build relationships with clients of all levels
- Experience driving sales cycle from sourcing to closing to leading a strategic partnership
- Understanding of fundamentals of online advertising processes and technology
What you'll benefit from:
- A great work atmosphere with fun, diverse teams all driving towards the same goal
- Delicious food onsite
- Fully covered health insurance
- And much more!
You can take a sneak peak at out Corp Sales team in Dublin here: https://www.quantcast.com/learn-more/corporate-sales-emea/
Quantcast is an audience intelligence and measurement company headquartered in San Francisco. Combining machine learning, a privacy-by-design approach, and live data drawn from more than 100 million online destinations, Quantcast provides software, information and advertising services for marketers, publishers and advertising agencies worldwide. Founded in 2006, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top