Quantcast, a revolutionary company focused on media analytics and targeted advertising, is growing its Corporate Sales team in San Francisco. We're looking for a seasoned, entrepreneurial media sales professional to grow company revenues and acquire new advertisers. In this role you'll be primarily responsible for acquiring new accounts through selling our Quantcast Advertise products. Target accounts for the Corporate Sales team include fortune 5000 companies with significant advertising budgets as well as major advertising agencies.
The Account Executive role is perfect for someone who wants to expand their online sales experience and get in on the ground floor of one of the most dynamic and promising digital advertising start-ups since Google. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who isn’t afraid to prospect, secure new business, and play an integral role in building a dynamic team. This is a full cycle sales role that will own all duties from prospecting to closing accounts.
- Source and close new business by offering suite of Quantcast Advertise products to regularly meet and exceed sales goals within assigned territory.
- Build an intimate understanding of Quantcast products and their place in the industry
- Prospect to potential clients, perform online presentations to media professionals, create RFP proposals, and close accounts
- Develop and execute sales strategy in dynamic small team environmentReach and exceed aggressive KPIs consisting of outbound phone calls, emails, and pitches.
- 2 to 5 years recent sales experience in online advertising or media
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Basic understanding of fundamentals of online advertising processes and technology
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Tenacity, and ability to “think on your feet”
- Excellent research/lead generation skills
- Comfort in a prospecting environment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to QA own work
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor