Account Executive, Inside Sales
Quantcast is hiring an Account Executive to join the Inside Sales team in our San Francisco office.
As the real-time pulse of the Internet, Quantcast runs the world’s largest AI-driven insights and measurement platform directly quantifying over 100 million web destinations. Using machine learning to drive human learning, Quantcast provides brand marketers and publishers with meaningful audience insights, predictive targeting and measurement solutions across the customer journey.
As an Account Executive, you'll be primarily responsible for acquiring new accounts through selling our Quantcast Advertise products.
- You will source and close new business by offering suite of Quantcast Advertise products to regularly meet and exceed sales goals within assigned territory.
- Build an intimate understanding of Quantcast products and their place in the industry
- You will prospect to potential clients, perform online presentations to media professionals, create RFP proposals, and close accounts
- Develop and execute sales strategy in dynamic small team environment
- Reach and exceed aggressive KPIs consisting of outbound phone calls, emails, and pitches.
- 2 to 5 years recent sales experience in online advertising or media
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Basic understanding of fundamentals of online advertising processes and technology
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Tenacity, and ability to “think on your feet”
- Excellent research/lead generation skills
- Comfort in a prospecting environment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to QA own work
Quantcast owns and operates the world’s largest audience insights and measurement platform on the open internet. Fueled by live data drawn from more than 100 million web and mobile destinations, Quantcast applies machine learning technology to help marketers, publishers, and agencies grow their brands by better understanding and predicting consumer interactions in real-time.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and employs more than 700 employees in over 20 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.
Back to top