Account Executive, Corporate Sales
- San Francisco, CA
Quantcast is hiring an Account Executive to join the Corporate Sales team in our San Francisco office.
As the real-time pulse of the Internet, Quantcast runs the world’s largest AI-driven insights and measurement platform directly quantifying over 100 million web destinations. Using machine learning to drive human learning, Quantcast provides brand marketers and publishers with meaningful audience insights, predictive targeting and measurement solutions across the customer journey.
As an Account Executive, you'll be primarily responsible for acquiring new accounts through selling our Quantcast Advertise products.
- You will source and close new business by offering suite of Quantcast Advertise products to regularly meet and exceed sales goals within assigned territory.
- Build an intimate understanding of Quantcast products and their place in the industry
- You will prospect to potential clients, perform online presentations to media professionals, create RFP proposals, and close accounts
- Develop and execute sales strategy in dynamic small team environment
- Reach and exceed aggressive KPIs consisting of outbound phone calls, emails, and pitches.
- 2 to 5 years recent sales experience in online advertising or media
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Basic understanding of fundamentals of online advertising processes and technology
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Tenacity, and ability to “think on your feet”
- Excellent research/lead generation skills
- Comfort in a prospecting environment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to QA own work
Quantcast is an advertising technology company and the creator of an innovative intelligent audience platform that empowers brands, agencies and publishers to know and grow their audiences online. Our solutions are leveling the playing field for our customers when it comes to effectively reaching audiences online and helping them power a thriving free and open internet for everyone. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Francisco, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recognizing the importance of flexible work environments, Quantcast is implementing a hybrid work model which will take effect October 18, 2021. The model gives employees the opportunity to work from home two days a week and work in the office for team collaboration for the remainder of the time. Through at least the end of 2021, we are providing additional flexibility, including relaxing the in-office schedule and offering flexibility around the number of days and which day one is required to be in the office. Hybrid employees can also work remotely for two weeks each year or apply for our fully-remote work program. To ensure the safety of everyone, all U.S. employees working from a Quantcast office or who meet clients are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Outside of the U.S., we encourage all employees to get vaccinated.
Back to top