Quantcast is hiring a Account Executive to work on the Field Sales team in our Munich office.
As the real-time pulse of the Internet, Quantcast runs the world’s largest AI-driven insights and measurement platform directly quantifying over 100 million web destinations. Using machine learning to drive human learning, Quantcast provides brand marketers and publishers with meaningful audience insights, predictive targeting and measurement solutions across the customer journey.
As an Account Executive, you will lead the sales drive of Quantcast across DACH to agencies directly from strategy to approach through to final implementation. You will negotiate trade and develop key agencies business contacts.
- Develop and execute sales strategy to acheive sales goals for DACH region, expanding both our media agency and direct brand customer base
- Present and evangelise Quantcast‘s capabilities and offering in the digital ad marketplace
- Analyze sales statistics to determine growth potential and working towards specific KPI’s
- Coordinate with other Quantcast faculties for the timely preparation of proposal presentations and RFP responses
- Channel marketplace feedback regarding Quantcast products
- Strong experience gained in a digital sales business with a proven track record in managing and developing new business accounts
- Ability to build relationships with decision makers around a solution/strategic sale
- Strong relationship/contact across DACH media agencies
- Demonstrate a high degree of media proficiency, effective presentation and communication skills
- Strong interest about programmatic advertising, and the overall digital landscape
- Understanding of direct response and brand principles
- Understand the effect of attribution in display marketing
- Strong client facing experience and ability to influence key decision makers at all levels
Quantcast owns and operates the world’s largest audience insights and measurement platform on the open internet. Fueled by live data drawn from more than 100 million web and mobile destinations, Quantcast applies machine learning technology to help marketers, publishers, and agencies grow their brands by better understanding and predicting consumer interactions in real-time.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and employs more than 700 employees in over 20 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.
Back to top