Account Director, Field Sales
Quantcast, a revolutionary company focused on media analytics and targeted advertising, is expanding its Account Management team. Account Directors work with top-tier media, digital or general advertising agencies.
You will lead and develop strategy for Quantcast’s premier accounts, oversee day-to-day of account management, lead and participate in client meetings. You ensure the success of current running business, delivering world class customer support in order to exceed expectations of retaining and growing the business. You serve as the face to both external clients and internal teams throughout the organization, and are responsible for both retaining and growing premier clients.
You help to drive Quantcast product strategy by understanding client business objectives and how Quantcast can facilitate long term partnerships and growth with agencies and Direct clients through innovation. You are both strategic and commercial in your thinking and approach, in order to drive both client and Quantcast business.
- Main point of contact for senior contacts of assigned key accounts
- Develops account strategy that will maximize the amount of advertiser spend with Quantcast.
- Consults to understand client brand objectives, and develops data-driven analysis to make recommendations to fulfill objectives
- Act as central project manager within Quantcast to maximize client servicing and a smooth end-to-end process for strategic accounts or those with high potential
- Drive a solution selling approach resulting in increased Quantcast product adoption
- Partner closely with the sales team and operations teams to ensure that the onboarding of new clients is accomplished in a timely and efficient manner
- Serve as a liaison to clients regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities while ensuring that clients are satisfied with their business growth
- Be an external face of Quantcast through leadership roles in industry organizations, boards and conferences
- Lead quarterly client business reviews that result in continuous renewal and incremental revenue
- Manage operations within the sales team, aligning workflow among team members to execute complex initiatives and ensure accountability to team goals
- Work collaboratively with sales, operations, campaign analysts and product specialists around the strategic development of our client and agency services.
- Contributes to business development and thought leadership activities, and plays a significant role in long term business planning
- Stimulate initiatives which may increase overall campaign effectiveness using Quantcast services and general marketing input (creative strategy, landing pages, effective frequency, best performing formats, etc.)
- Minimum 8-10 years of client facing experience, marketing or consulting, minimum 4 years of which are agency or client side.
- Demonstrated track record of success in outstanding customer service
- In depth knowledge of traditional media, digital and mobile media, and how agencies operate.
- An in depth understanding of both direct response and brand principles and how to develop complementary commercial strategies for each
- Strong understanding of programmatic, attribution, viewability and the overall digital landscape, and the challenges both Quantcast and clients are faced with today
- Strong client facing experience and ability to influence key decision makers at all levels
- Strategic thinker with the ability to work cross-functionally and lead internal/external stakeholders
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top