Account Director, Field Sales
- Main point of contact for senior contacts of assigned key accounts
- Develops account strategy that will maximize the amount of advertiser spend with Quantcast.
- Consults to understand client brand objectives, and develops data-driven analysis to make recommendations to fulfill objectives
- Act as central project manager within Quantcast to maximize client servicing and a smooth end-to-end process for strategic accounts or those with high potential
- Drive a solution selling approach resulting in increased Quantcast product adoption
- Partner closely with the sales team and operations teams to ensure that the onboarding of new clients is accomplished in a timely and efficient manner
- Serve as a liaison to clients regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities while ensuring that clients are satisfied with their business growth
- Be an external face of Quantcast through leadership roles in industry organizations, boards and conferences
- Lead quarterly client business reviews that result in continuous renewal and incremental revenue
- Manage operations within the sales team, aligning workflow among team members to execute complex initiatives and ensure accountability to team goals
- Work collaboratively with sales, operations, campaign analysts and product specialists around the strategic development of our client and agency services.
- Contributes to business development and thought leadership activities, and plays a significant role in long term business planning
- Stimulate initiatives which may increase overall campaign effectiveness using Quantcast services and general marketing input (creative strategy, landing pages, effective frequency, best performing formats, etc.)
- Minimum 8-10 years of client facing experience, marketing or consulting, minimum 4 years of which are agency or client side.
- Demonstrated track record of success in outstanding customer service
- In depth knowledge of traditional media, digital and mobile media, and how agencies operate.
- An in depth understanding of both direct response and brand principles and how to develop complementary commercial strategies for each
- Strong understanding of programmatic, attribution, viewability and the overall digital landscape, and the challenges both Quantcast and clients are faced with today
- Strong client facing experience and ability to influence key decision makers at all levels
- Strategic thinker with the ability to work cross-functionally and lead internal/external stakeholders
Meet Some of Quantcast's Employees
Senior Account Manager
Rodney manages a book of accounts in Northern California in order to assist clients. He helps integrate new products and strategies in order to build business.
Back to top