2017 New Graduate - Associate Product Manager
We are looking for exceptional Associate Product Managers to help build out new and disruptive technologies and user-centric applications.
Quantcast is one of the largest processors of data in the world partnering with over 100 million online destinations, both web and apps. Big data will transform every vertical of the global economy over the next 20 years just as the original internet revolution has over the last 20 years. We are amongst the Top 5 data processing organizations in the world focused on the epicenter of this revolution in the online media, analytics and advertising space.
This is an incredible opportunity for someone to own a breakthrough product and help shape an entire industry. This is a true product management role that guides products from conception to launch. This person works cross functionally with Engineering, Operations, Sales and our senior leadership. Our small size and rapid growth will provide learning and development opportunities to have a direct impact on the business and accelerate your career advancement.
- Understand and analyze user needs
- Coordinate with Engineering, Product Marketing, and Sales to successfully launch new products and features
- Set the vision for new customer experiences
- Define the feature sets, business requirements, measures of success, and roadmap for your area
- Undergraduate degree in a technical field (e.g. computer science, engineering, physics, math) with a graduation date before August 2017
- Strong analytical background and comfort with complex, data oriented products
- Demonstrated skills in gathering requirements, prioritization, and leading projects
- Desire to work in a fast moving, startup environment
- Online advertising domain experience preferred
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top