2017 New Graduate - Associate Campaign Analyst
Quantcast is seeking Associate Campaign Analysts for our Austin office! This entry-level role and is a serious growth opportunity for a bright, analytically minded, motivated candidate. You will learn campaign management skills, audience and performance analytics, display media technologies, and ad reporting fundamentals. Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. Perks include free breakfast, lunch, and dinner, Friday company happy hour, social events and much more.
This is an analysis and client support role for a detail oriented individual with the capacity and desire to succeed in a high growth environment. This role is responsible for the tactical day-to-day management of client campaigns as well as driving the strategic revenue growth for each account.
Quantcast utilizes technology and big data to understand digital audiences and solve the biggest challenges in marketing. We have created one of the world’s largest, living data-sets and leverage it to bring unparalleled relevance to online advertising.
- Analyze performance data to create, investigate, and test hypotheses used to identify meaningful patterns in large, multi-dimensional datasets and contribute to strategic roadmaps for our clients
- Combine audience analytics, seasonality insights, industry trends, and client feedback to configure, operate and develop effective account strategy that maximizes campaign performance and increases revenue growth
- Proactively alert Client Strategist of any inconsistencies or issues with each campaign such as underperformance, over pacing, or delivery challenges and ensure timely resolution
- Partner closely with Client Strategist and Account Executive to identify and quantify incremental opportunities that deliver high value while maintaining client’s KPIs.
- Ensure integrity of reporting data via the daily consolidation of 3rd party, 1st party, and API feeds into proprietary platform while creating opportunities for efficiencies
- Contribute to new experimental product testing teams that help define features and enhancements to improve current platform and models
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field or advertising/digital media
- Extracurricular involvement with math, science, technology, or advertising/digital media organizations a plus
- Passion for online advertising media
- Demonstrable ability to leverage quantitative thinking to manage campaign success
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to simplify complex data-driven insights for a non-technical audience
- Bias towards action and efficiency, as well as the intellectual curiosity to challenge current products, processes and best practices
- Just be extremely proficient with Excel- complete ease with Pivot Tables and Advanced Functions
- Solid analytical skill set, including chart-making, diagnostic ability, and manipulation of large data sets. SQL/Access is a plus
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top