2017 Intern - Software Engineering
Quantcast seeks smart, curious, technically savvy candidates to join our world-class engineering team. We hire the best and brightest and give engineers starting out their careers the opportunity to work on industry-leading technologies at a scale few companies in the world see.
Our team comprises of engineers from different technical and academic backgrounds who share passions for technology and solving challenging problems, in addition to a desire to make a tangible impact. Our growing business and scale present unique hurdles that require novel solutions. As a technology-driven company, we foster an agile environment where new ideas and software development come together to effectively solve some of our industry's toughest problems.
At our core, we are a data-driven company, processing tens of petabytes of data and billions of events each day. Our focus areas include machine learning, mathematical modeling, big data platforms, custom languages, distributed storage systems, peta-scale data processing pipelines, API and ad server integrations, full-stack application development, and data visualization.
- 10-12 week summer internship program (~June – August 2017)
- Opportunity to receive offer of full-time employment following internship
- Fast-paced environment with friendly, hard working colleagues, and mentors
- Competitive pay with housing and travel assistance
- Opportunities to solve real problems, build important tools, and leave an impact on the company
- Perks include free lunch and dinner, Friday company happy hour, intern social events, and executive leadership team speaker series
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD degree in computer science, software engineering, electrical engineering, machine learning, mathematics, statistics, or related field
- Graduation date between Dec 2017 and June 2019
- Excellent command of one or more programming languages; preferably Java, C++ or Python
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
Nice To Have:
- Object oriented programming experience
- Interesting research, internships, personal projects, open source contributions
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top