2017 Intern - Modeling and Data Science
Quantcast seeks smart, curious, technically savvy candidates to join our world-class data science and engineering teams. We hire the best and brightest and give them the opportunity to work on industry-leading technologies at a scale few companies in the world see.
The data science and product teams at Quantcast build and operate real-time prediction and control systems that power all our advertising products at scale. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to come up with new statistical models and techniques that improve our ability to target the right audience at the right time. You’ll have the opportunity to access Quantcast’s massive computing power and machine learning infrastructure to build tens of thousands of models daily. Quantcast has one of the most comprehensive yet anonymized user behavior datasets out there, and you’ll work with these to build data-driven products that enable new and innovative ways to reach users online for our advertisers.
- 10-12 week summer internship program (~June – August 2017)
- Opportunity to receive offer for full-time employment following internship
- Fast-paced environment with friendly, hard working colleagues
- Competitive pay with housing and travel assistance
- Solve real problems, build products and leave an impact on the company
- Gain industry experience in machine learning, statistics and software engineering
- Modeling study groups and technical roundtables
- Perks include free lunch and dinner, Friday company happy hour, intern social events and executive leadership team speaker series
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD degree in computer science, software engineering, electrical engineering, machine learning, mathematics, statistics, or related field
- Graduation date between Dec 2017 and June 2019
- Passion and curiosity for modeling and data science
- Excellent command of one or more programming languages; preferably Java or Python
- Excellent command of algorithms, statistics, machine learning and/or optimization
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top