Technical Sales Engineer- Mumbai
QSC thrives where innovative technology and compelling audio-visual experiences intersect. For over 50 years, QSC has pioneered the technology and solutions that enable immersive cinema, live performance audio, themed entertainment, digital collaboration and meeting experiences for our customers and partners around the world. A globally recognized innovator in the design, engineering, and manufacture of category leading high-performance loudspeakers, digital mixers, power amplifiers, audio processors, digital cinema solutions, and the Q-SYS™ software-based audio, video and control Ecosystem.
By joining the QSC team, you will be in a challenging, collaborative, fun, and innovative environment. We encourage employees to take ownership, to color outside the lines, and to imagine possibilities. Our culture is casual but dynamic, with cross-functional teams collaborating on creating memorable audio-visual experiences that deliver joy to people, wherever they are. At QSC, fun and hard work go hand in hand. Join us and make a difference in the way people experience movies, meetings, presentations, live performances, and much more.
The Technical Sales Engineer will provide required Technical support functions for all 3 business units comprising of Live Sound, Systems and Cinema to our channel partners, consultants and prospective users within the AV integration community. Duties will involve pre and post sales technical support necessary to support the Business needs of that region.
Pre sales technical support will include System design, POC / demo planning and execution, Product orientation trainings.
Post sales technical support will include:
Onsite: First level onsite technical support such as programming, system troubleshooting, System calibration and first hand basic service support such as faultfinding and rectification.
Offsite: Support will include front end phone support, Online remote support.
This position requires broad and comprehensive experience, skill and knowledge of the organization’s products, policies and practices. Business travel is required.
The candidate must be able to work professionally with all levels of employees and interface well with external professionals, distributors, and dealers. The candidate for this position must possess exceptional communication, presentation and teamwork skills.
- Diploma in a technical/engineering discipline, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3-year experience in the AV Integration industry with emphasis in Corporate AV
- Must be fluent with computer technologies, video technologies, audio over IP networking and DSP technology especially Gain Structure, AEC and Telephony
- Experience with Unified Communications systems (Cisco, Avaya, Polycom etc) is required
- Experience as a System designer is required
- Experience in Networking is required
- AV industry certifications in CTS, CTS-I, or CTS-D will be appreciated
- Experience in open architecture DSP programming is highly desirable
- Experience with AutoCAD, EASE Address and Ease Focus 3 is highly desirable
- Experience with third party control integration (AMX, Crestron, etc) is highly desirable
- Possess strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel & PPT)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting specific deadlines
- Good written, verbal & presentation skills
- Creative, motivated and quick learner
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to make decisions within designated area of responsibility
- Strong leadership abilities
Back to top