Technical Sales Engineer- Mumbai
A 50 years old US Based MNC, QSC is a globally recognized leader in the design, engineering and manufacture of award winning high performance audio products including power amplifiers, loudspeakers, digital mixers, digital signal processors (DSP), and the Q-SYS™ networked audio, video and control platform. Uniquely leveraging a broad range of technologies located under one roof, QSC products outperform the sum of their parts by delivering reliable, scalable and flexible solutions for professional installed, portable, production, corporate and cinema customers worldwide.
The Technical Sales Engineer will provide required Technical support functions for all 3 business units comprising of Live Sound, Systems and Cinema to our channel partners, consultants and prospective users within the AV integration community. Duties will involve pre and post sales technical support necessary to support the Business needs of that region.
Pre sales technical support will include System design, POC / demo planning and execution, Product orientation trainings.
Post sales technical support will include:
Onsite: First level onsite technical support such as programming, system troubleshooting, System calibration and first hand basic service support such as faultfinding and rectification.
Offsite: Support will include front end phone support, Online remote support.
This position requires broad and comprehensive experience, skill and knowledge of the organization’s products, policies and practices. Business travel is required.
The candidate must be able to work professionally with all levels of employees and interface well with external professionals, distributors, and dealers. The candidate for this position must possess exceptional communication, presentation and teamwork skills.
- Diploma in a technical/engineering discipline, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3-year experience in the AV Integration industry with emphasis in Corporate AV
- Must be fluent with computer technologies, video technologies, audio over IP networking and DSP technology especially Gain Structure, AEC and Telephony
- Experience with Unified Communications systems (Cisco, Avaya, Polycom etc) is required
- Experience as a System designer is required
- Experience in Networking is required
- AV industry certifications in CTS, CTS-I, or CTS-D will be appreciated
- Experience in open architecture DSP programming is highly desirable
- Experience with AutoCAD, EASE Address and Ease Focus 3 is highly desirable
- Experience with third party control integration (AMX, Crestron, etc) is highly desirable
- Possess strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel & PPT)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting specific deadlines
- Good written, verbal & presentation skills
- Creative, motivated and quick learner
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to make decisions within designated area of responsibility
- Strong leadership abilities
See Inside the Office of QSC, LLC
QSC is an internationally-recognized brand, manufacturing and designing cutting-edge audio, video, and networking solutions. From digital systems to amplifiers, QSC delivers a wide range of durable and reliable equipment and applications for portable, production, corporate, and cinema events—giving audiences everywhere unforgettable experiences.
Back to top