Software Engineering Intern
QSC is seeking a talented and motivated Software Engineering Intern to work with our growing engineering team. This position offers excellent mentorship while working with senior software engineers, challenging work using different languages and technologies, and the ability to bring your own creative solutions to our customers and the audio, visual, and control product space.
The Software Engineering Intern will be responsible for setup and configuration of enterprise-level audio, visual & control software applications and associated hardware devices. The intern will participate in technical investigation, prototyping, coding and testing the integration of these AV&C solutions with our state of the art Q-SYS platform.
This position is locateded in Boulder, Colorado.
Education and Experience:
- Student working towards a BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related degree
- A passion for software development
- Experience with object-oriented programming languages, particularly C++
- Experience with Linux application development preferred
- Experience with scripting languages
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to produce results in a dynamic work environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with product owners, technical directors, and software engineers to set up and configure enterprise-level audio, visual & control software solutions
- Work with the team to investigate and prototype integration opportunities of AV&C solutions with our Q-SYS platform
- Manage software and hardware in our software lab
- Other duties as assigned
Meet Some of QSC, LLC's Employees
Tradeshow & Project Manager, Systems
Siobhan runs Marketing Team projects from initial concept to final delivery for QSC's Systems business unit. She sees that QSC’s people have a good time getting things done.
Back to top