Senior Technical Recruiter
We are seeking a self-motivated, dynamic individual to join our Costa Mesa office our new Senior Technical Recruiter. The Technical Recruiter will play an integral role in developing QSC’s pipeline of talent and will be responsible for delivering highly qualified candidates for multiple technical positions. This is a hands on role and is responsible for the full recruitment cycle, from sourcing to placement.
- Identify top talent through aggressive sourcing methods which include internet research, networking, employee referrals, cold calling, advertisements, career events, industry associations and shows and other unique sourcing methods.
- Manage the full end to end lifecycle recruitment process providing exceptional, first-class recruiting support for internal client groups.
- Administer the company's applicant tracking system and associated policies and processes.
- Coordinate development of job descriptions, screening guides and recruiting strategies.
- Follow company recruitment process.
- Build strong relationships with external and internal candidates, hiring managers and cross functional partners.
- Partner with technical business leaders and hiring teams to develop a deep understanding of current and future hiring needs.
- Organize, lead and document post-interview debrief/feedback and post-mortems with interview teams and candidates.
- Drive offer approval, extension, and negotiation to a positive outcome for all parties.
- Promote the QSC Talent Brand across and proactively source candidates from social media, social networking sites, job boards, universities, industry shows, and career fairs, etc. leveraging the most relevant and creative tools to source and recruiter the best talent.
- Pre-screen resumes and conduct initial phone/video interviews.
- Manage logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Facilitate the onboarding process to ensure that there is a consistently rewarding “candidate experience”.
- Develop an effective pipeline of key talent potentially available for immediate hire as succession planning needs dictate.
- Other ad-hoc Talent Acquisition tasks and projects as required.
- Build and maintain a robust recruitment database with potential candidates throughout the world.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of Engineering/ Technology Recruiting experience; Audio and Visual Engineering market experience is a plus.
- Combination of agency and internal recruiting experience required.
- Ability to develop a large, diverse and technically qualified applicant pool from multiple sources including direct sourcing, competitive information, cold-calling, web sites, referrals, advertising, networking, etc. Strong passive candidate sourcing skills, experience and success.
- Demonstrated expert level Internet search and research skills.
- Extensive experience with advanced Boolean search strings.
- Self-motivation with a history of exceeding high performance standards.
- Ability to manage a dynamic requisition load.
- Outstanding written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to individuals at all levels.
- Exceptional organization, communication and time management skills.
- The ability to work equally well in a collaborative team environment as well as independently.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Previous experience with Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Fluent in English and German preferred
Back to top