Senior Oracle Financial Business Systems Analyst
QSC thrives where innovative technology and compelling audio-visual experiences intersect. For over 50 years, QSC has pioneered the technology and solutions that enable immersive cinema, live performance audio, themed entertainment, digital collaboration and meeting experiences for our customers and partners around the world. A globally recognized innovator in the design, engineering, and manufacture of category leading high-performance loudspeakers, digital mixers, power amplifiers, audio processors, digital cinema solutions, and the Q-SYS™ software-based audio, video and control Ecosystem.
By joining the QSC team, you will be in a challenging, collaborative, fun, and innovative environment. We encourage employees to take ownership, to color outside the lines, and to imagine possibilities. Our culture is casual but dynamic, with cross-functional teams collaborating on creating memorable audio-visual experiences that deliver joy to people, wherever they are. At QSC, fun and hard work go hand in hand. Join us and make a difference in the way people experience movies, meetings, presentations, live performances, and much more.
The Senior Business System Analyst (BSA), Finance position is a senior analyst role within the IT department and has responsibility for supporting, analyzing and automating the Accounting and Finance areas of various business units. The BSA acts as a liaison among stakeholders in order to understand the structure, policies, and operations of the Finance domain, and to recommend solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals. In this role, the BSA is seen as the bridge between the business problems and the technology solutions.
• Production support of the Oracle Financial modules (GL, FA, AR, AP, Sub Ledger Accounting, and Costing) and other third party “bolt on” applications that work in conjunction with Oracle.
• Responsible for delivering quality functional specification documentation for internal and/or external programmers who can develop new or enhanced solutions and reports based on these requirements.
• Responsible for proper testing of new or enhanced software solutions and reports, in preparation of delivery to the Business stakeholders for user acceptance testing.
• Driving projects of the supported services to successful completion and implementation. Works with other Business analysts to assist in new projects and implementations. Executing actions so that the supported services meet the required service levels to support business strategy.
• Assisting in and executing prioritization and planning of activities within the role, in line with the company’s goals and objectives, resulting in on-time delivery of solutions based on the supported services. Delivers the outcome of new or revised additions and/or enhancements of applications and components of IT solutions relating to the supported services on time, on budget and delivers critical functionality in support of major business projects.
• Provide expertise to review existing account generators and rules and recommend improvements based upon "best practices" and R12 functionality for the Sub-Ledger Accounting (SLA) rules.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Computer Science / Information Systems or an Accounting degree or equivalent work experience.
• 8+ years demonstrated success in analyses and documenting business requirements with Oracle Financial applications, with emphasis in the full cycle of requirement documentation, testing and deployment.
• Good knowledge and hands on experience with setups and processes in financial modules of Oracle R12.
• Experience working with Global Oracle implementations in US, APAC and EMEA regions.
• This is a senior analysyt role able to manage the daily production activities and issues, providing acceptable solutions to user community, make sure the requirements are well documented and understood. Should be a team player, partnering with key users, developers and other individual contributors. Project priorities, schedule conflicts, time allocation on various tasks/projects will be done with the supervisor approval.
• Experience supporting Oracle R12 Financial applications in a Production environment.
• Experience writing medium complex SQL queries for troubleshooting or ad-hoc reports.
• Good understanding of Oracle ERP table structures, PL/SQL scripts and Trace files for troubleshooting.
Back to top