Senior Business Intelligence Developer
- Bengaluru, India
QSC thrives where innovative technology and compelling audio-visual experiences intersect. For over 50 years, QSC has pioneered the technology and solutions that enable immersive cinema, live performance audio, themed entertainment, digital collaboration and meeting experiences for our customers and partners around the world. A globally recognized innovator in the design, engineering, and manufacture of category leading high-performance loudspeakers, digital mixers, power amplifiers, audio processors, digital cinema solutions, and the Q-SYS™ software-based audio, video and control Ecosystem.
By joining the QSC team, you will be in a challenging, collaborative, fun, and innovative environment. We encourage employees to take ownership, to color outside the lines, and to imagine possibilities. Our culture is casual but dynamic, with cross-functional teams collaborating on creating memorable audio-visual experiences that deliver joy to people, wherever they are. At QSC, fun and hard work go hand in hand. Join us and make a difference in the way people experience movies, meetings, presentations, live performances, and much more.
The Senior Business Intelligence Architect is responsible for providing hands-on design and implementation expertise around data warehousing, Azure Data Factory, Azure Functions, ETL, OLAP/tabular cubes, report development and data modeling across. He/she will be tasked with leading development and design procedures of data driven items; working individually, with key stakeholders and managing additional development resources that will be utilized by finance, commercial and operational teams to answer key stake holder questions and solve problems with creative solutions to provide the critical insights necessary for leadership to make informed, data driven decisions.
- Architect the Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI) solutions utilizing MS SQL Server 2017/2014 SSAS, SSRS, PowerPivot, integration with Excel and SharePoint, tailoring solutions for management dashboards, financial reporting and operational business intelligence.
- Exposure to Azure Data Factory, Function Apps
- Develop and manage BI presentation layer training, and documentation to ensure quality and stability.
- Troubleshoot BI Environment problems and tune for performance. Diagnose and resolve application bottlenecks and performance issues. Define and enforce coding standards, design styles and best practices.
- Generate standard or custom reports summarizing business, financial, or economic data for review by executives, managers, sales operations, and other stakeholders.
- Manages additional development resources including internal as well outside contractors and consultants.
- Completes research, design, development, testing, retrieval, and data reporting utilizing the knowledge of various software packages.
- Advises on the resolution of complex analytics.
- Identifies and recommends business, technology, and process improvement opportunities.
- Establishes and serves an analytics review function to ensure the uniformity and quality of analytical tools and reports are delivered consistently to business partners.
- Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both internal and external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company’s policies and practices.
- Architect and design solutions to meet functional and non-functional requirements
- Evangelize re-use through implementation of shared assets
- Enforce adherence to architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, usability design standards, etc.
- Master’s degree in computer science, computer application or related field of study.
- 3+ years of experience architecting, developing and/or managing the implementation of Business Intelligence solutions using Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Excel utilizing experience with Microsoft OLAP, Hyperion, Cognos, Business Objects or other enterprise level tools.
- Extensive experience designing and the development of large Enterprise data warehouses and reporting systems for a large scale BI user community.
- Expertise in the Microsoft BI solution offerings including SQL Server 2017/2014 stack (SSRS, SSAS, SSIS).
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and experienced in the development of KPI Dashboards.
- Understanding of multi-dimensional database design and architecture.
- Ability to conduct quality control/auditing to ensure accurate and appropriate use of data during the project system, integration test and user acceptance testing.
- Experience with data analytics providing actionable data driven decision making.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented with respect to documentation and communication.
- Strong problem solving, math, statistics, analytical and quantitative reasoning skills.
- Comfortable interacting with stakeholders at all levels throughout the business.
Back to top