PLM Technical Analyst
QSC seeks an experienced and self-motivated PLM Technical Analyst to help refine and grow the capabilities of QSC's Oracle Agile PLM system, driving continuous improvement to meet business needs. This position will also serve to promote best practices and internal business processes with relation to change management and general PLM functions. PLM Technical Analyst acts as an advocate of Product Lifecycle Management best practices, methods, and processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Oracle Agile PLM key stakeholders to design and implement application configurations to meet business process and application requirements.
- Understand requirements, owning software technical specifications and design documents, and develop and test the PLM applications and automations.
- Develop test plans to assure that developed solution satisfies client requirements including but not limited to developing test scripts, setting up test data, and assisting with activities relating to performance, integration, conversion and cut-over testing, particularly packaged application configurations.
- Provide technical applications support to the users and analysts in troubleshooting both application and business process issues.
- Provide guidance to PLM user community on PLM best practices.
- Work with Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system users and stakeholders to understand and document capabilities, issues and challenges of current system and processes and provide workable solutions.
- Develop and maintain documentation for all aspects of the environment, including both technical and end-user documentation.
- Participate in assessing key priorities and needs for an effective PLM system that align with strategic initiatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related area, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- At least 5 years PLM business systems analysis required.
- Experience with multiple implementations of Agile PLM applications.
- Proven knowledge of Oracle Agile modules PC, PQM, PCM, EC, PG&C release 9.3 or greater.
- Functionally and technically very strong in Oracle Agile PLM functionality
- Experience in Oracle Agile SDK, PX, WSX, Groovy scripting, Event Management, Workflow and User Roles and Privileges.
- Good knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite R12.
- Technical Experience in Agile PLM integration with Oracle EBS.
- Understanding of web architecture (Weblogic, Tomcat).
- Some programming experience (.NET/Java) and/or DB experience (Oracle/MS SQL)
- Experience with SQL to extract data from Oracle EBS for Manufacturing and Quality analytics.
- Experience in documenting business requirements and process mapping.
- Strong communication, Project management and interpersonal skills required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Access, Word, Visio, and Project.
- Ability to think analytically, solve problems, make decisions, and collaborate and work with a team.
Meet Some of QSC, LLC's Employees
Tradeshow & Project Manager, Systems
Siobhan runs Marketing Team projects from initial concept to final delivery for QSC's Systems business unit. She sees that QSC’s people have a good time getting things done.
Back to top