.NET Application Developer
QSC thrives where innovative technology and compelling audio-visual experiences intersect. For over 50 years, QSC has pioneered the technology and solutions that enable immersive cinema, live performance audio, themed entertainment, digital collaboration and meeting experiences for our customers and partners around the world. A globally recognized innovator in the design, engineering, and manufacture of category leading high-performance loudspeakers, digital mixers, power amplifiers, audio processors, digital cinema solutions, and the Q-SYS™ software-based audio, video and control Ecosystem.
By joining the QSC team, you will be in a challenging, collaborative, fun, and innovative environment. We encourage employees to take ownership, to color outside the lines, and to imagine possibilities. Our culture is casual but dynamic, with cross-functional teams collaborating on creating memorable audio-visual experiences that deliver joy to people, wherever they are. At QSC, fun and hard work go hand in hand. Join us and make a difference in the way people experience movies, meetings, presentations, live performances, and much more.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Self-Motivated / Team Player, Ability to work in small and large groups
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Passion for technology and knowledge
- 5+ years of experience as a .Net developer in Analysis, Design, Development, Management and Implementation, Migrating and provide Production and Technical Support of Client-Server, Windows and Web Based applications.
- Experience on ASP.NET, ADO.NET, C#, VB.NET, Web APIs, HTML, XML, JSON, Java Script, VSS, TFS.
- Experience with C#.Net on Roll base Security, State Management, Exception Handling.
- Experience on Application Development Using SQL Server Database in Developing Stored Procedure, Views, Joins, Triggered and SQL Server Integration Service, SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS)..
- Familiarity with architecture styles/Libraries/Framework e.g. MVC, MVVM, LINQ, Node.js, jQuery, REACT.
- Experience on Agile methodologies, Conduct code reviews and manage the process. Demonstrated expertise in software requirements gathering and modeling using use case diagrams, class diagrams based on UML methodology.
- Strong Technical background, excellent analytical ability and debugging skills. Hands-on experience in writing and reviewing requirements, test plans, design documents.
- Good Communication skills, Interpersonal skills, Flexible, Fast learner and ability to work effectively independently and perform as part of a team. Excellent abilities to understand functional requirement to convert in to technological product using requisite tools.
- Experience with SharePoint / Salesforce development will be added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, or related field , plus 4 years of experience in the job offered, or in a related occupation.
Back to top