Full Stack Web Developer
QSC thrives where innovative technology and compelling audio-visual experiences intersect. For over 50 years, QSC has pioneered the technology and solutions that enable immersive cinema, live performance audio, themed entertainment, digital collaboration and meeting experiences for our customers and partners around the world. A globally recognized innovator in the design, engineering, and manufacture of category leading high-performance loudspeakers, digital mixers, power amplifiers, audio processors, digital cinema solutions, and the Q-SYS™ software-based audio, video and control Ecosystem.
By joining the QSC team, you will be in a challenging, collaborative, fun, and innovative environment. We encourage employees to take ownership, to color outside the lines, and to imagine possibilities. Our culture is casual but dynamic, with cross-functional teams collaborating on creating memorable audio-visual experiences that deliver joy to people, wherever they are. At QSC, fun and hard work go hand in hand. Join us and make a difference in the way people experience movies, meetings, presentations, live performances, and much more.
The Full Stack Web Developer will employ front-end web technologies and Node.js in an embedded and cloud environment to bridge our Q-SYS platform to the connected world. Q-SYS is a fast growing, award winning, software and hardware platform encompassing cutting-edge audio, video and control products. You will creatively leverage web technologies to develop a leading web monitoring and management platform while respecting the unique requirements and challenges of a real-time distributed embedded system.
This position is based in Boulder, Colorado.
- Apply good software design and development practices in an agile scrum environment
- Work with Software Quality Assurance to develop appropriate test strategies
- Perform other duties as assigned
- B.S. in Computer Science, or other STEM field with appropriate experience
- Minimum 8 years’ experience developing web applications
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with Node.js
- Expert knowledge of Node.js and the Node.js ecosystem
- In-depth experience with front-end web technologies: HTML5, CSS, React/Redux, WebSockets
- Demonstrated ability to deliver product features to customers in a production environment
- Deep understanding of RESTful design principles and experience creating and consuming APIs
- Solid understanding of web security fundamentals
- Experience with revision control and CI tools
- Experience with at least one cloud environment such as AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Familiarity with databases and message brokers
- Familiarity with container technologies and microservices architectures
- Fluency with Linux command line tools
- C++ development experience a bonus
- Familiarity with professional audio and video products a bonus
Back to top