Education and Experience:
- Requires a bachelor's degree in engineering and 3-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area, and/or training in an engineering or technical function
- Intermediate computer skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Oracle is a plus
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Prior experience in Facilities Planning and Project Management required
- Must have well-developed oral and written communication skills
- Need solid time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills required
- Must be available to travel
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and continually improve preventive maintenance (PM) systems and processes.
- Participate in all Plant Emergency Organization activities.
- Layout process equipment/plants
- Facilitate effective utilization and operation of facility support systems (example - air compressors, vacuum pumps, sprinklers, HVAC, material handling systems and material handling trucks).
- Promote and support continuous improvement. Maintain a working awareness of facilities management and technology trends and opportunities.
- Coordinate outside contract work for new construction, repair, technical, fork truck maintenance; meeting all cost, quality, delivery, and safety standards.
- Participate in the alignment of the facility organization with the company vision, purpose and priorities.
- Ensure completion of prescribed line PM’s in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with environmental policies, systems and processes.
- Knowledge of the standards, codes, and regulations pertaining to the construction, and maintenance of structures and facilities.
- Knowledge of modern material, methods, and techniques of design, construction, installation, and maintenance of structures and facilities.
- Knowledge of the elements of cost in construction and maintenance including the determination of unit cost records.
- Skill in the use of engineering instruments and tools.
- Ability to make engineering designs and to prepare complete plans for projects.
- Ability to read and interpret construction blueprints, plans, drawings, and specifications. Ability to analyze costs of construction projects.
- Ability to learn and utilize the computer-aided design system.
- Ability to use computers and available software to maintain records and prepare technical reports.
- Interfacing with business development managers on facilities needs
- Assist in cost estimating capital projects
- Assist in training of maintenance staff
- Provide support to environmental and safety compliance programs
- Performs other duties as assigned
Meet Some of QSC, LLC's Employees
Tradeshow & Project Manager, Systems
Siobhan runs Marketing Team projects from initial concept to final delivery for QSC's Systems business unit. She sees that QSC’s people have a good time getting things done.
Back to top