Electronics Repair Technician II (Temporary)
Education and Experience:
- 3~5 years technical experience in trouble shooting analog and digital circuitry.
- AS or Electronics Technical Certificate required.
- Possess IPC-610 class 2 soldering skills, for removal of resistors, capacitors, integrated circuits and discrete semiconductors for trouble shooting purposes.
- Solid computer skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Computer Networking
- Familiar with DMM, Scope, Logic Analyzer
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Train and assist Technicians and with trouble shooting problems,
- Participate in development and feedback of Theory of Operations for new products introduction
- Ability to trouble shoot and inform Engineering of testing problems. Ability to differentiate between test station Software, DUT of hardware problems
- Daily bench testing of production products, maintain production test and quality records in Oracle database.
- Be aware of assembly defects and product field failures related to product lines.
- Maintain department supply of parts, tools and equipment.
- Understanding of System Block diagrams, schematics, CAD files and Cadence as necessary.
- Work cross functionally with other departments in support of Development and New Product Introductions.
- Set up testing workstations; prioritize work to maintain production schedules.
- Perform on-line product inspections of the department’s work in progress to ensure acceptable workmanship.
- Implement assembly, engineering changes and verify that the latest revisions are being produced.
- Update new product release schedules and reports as required.
- Maintain a high standard of organization throughout the department.
- Apply safety regulations and procedures; and ensure people conform to those regulations.
- Familiar with lean enterprise systems.
Meet Some of QSC, LLC's Employees
Tradeshow & Project Manager, Systems
Siobhan runs Marketing Team projects from initial concept to final delivery for QSC's Systems business unit. She sees that QSC’s people have a good time getting things done.
Back to top