Education and Experience:
- BS Electrical Engineering preferred
- At least 7 years of CAD/PCB Library Management and Design experience in the Cadence environment.
- Experienced with state-of-the-art board design/layout, familiar with high density BGA’s, high power/voltage systems.
- Familiarity with all phases of hardware development including” schematic entry, manually generated constraints capture, board layout, IDF/IDX transfer, preparation for manufacturing and component assembly.
- Must have SKILL programming experience
- Experience with mechanical design a plus.
- A self-starter, highly motivate, with excellent organizational skills, and must have excellent communications skills – both written and verbal.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management and sustaining of existing CAD/PCB libraries
- Provide internal support and training for Cadence Concept/Allegro tools.
- Manage tool installation, licensing, upgrade rollout, internal tool integration (corporate PLM etc)
- Creation of scrips, SKILL programs, and CheckPlus rule sets to support design teams.
- PCB post processing to prepare for fab (silk cleanup, panelization, report generation, etc)
- Performs other duties as assigned
Back to top