Strategic Growth Manager
- Flexible / Remote
Are you looking to join an energetic, growing team? If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are looking to work for a fast-paced company, Q-Centrix is the place for you!
Who are we?
At Q-Centrix, we help hospitals improve patient care and maximize precious quality-influenced reimbursement dollars with our technology and services. We do this, in part, through our growing business development team and staff of over 800 nurse-educated Quality Information Specialists. To further fuel this growth, we’re looking for two bright and enthusiastic Business Development – Strategic Growth Managers.
What’s the job?
This work-from-home, little- to no-travel role will empower you to impact business growth through your communication skills and persuasive personality. You’ll thrive on our team if you’re hungry to learn and ready to grow.
Applicants for employment with Q-Centrix must be legally authorized to work in the United States now or in the future without sponsorship.
As a Strategic Growth Manager, you’ll…
- Build, maintain, and expand relationships with clients and prospects
- Develop a strong pipeline of potential new business by selling additional services to named clients and potential new hospital facilities
- Participate in ongoing sales, business and technical training courses to drive awareness around solutions and go-to-market strategies
- Stay informed of industry changes and educate partner hospitals on hot topics or product releases
- User our CRM (Salesforce) to maintain documentation and track opportunities and activities
- Strategically handle client objections or concerns
- Collaborate with the Product Development and Marketing teams to accurately position all products and new services
You’re a great fit if you…
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree and desire to begin a business development career
- Have experience in a Healthcare environment
- Pride yourself on your strong work ethic, attention to detail and follow-through
- Are eager to join a collaborative, tight-knit team
- Have a knack for words, complete with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Are self-motivated and results-oriented
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment and can adapt in a rapidly changing market
- Brownie points if you already understand hospital quality departments, quality reporting and information systems.
Who are we?
At Q-Centrix, we hire people who love learning, value innovation and believe in our mission and values to improve outcomes in healthcare. We applaud qualified applicants who are accountable and committed to producing quality work. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we support and value diversity, dignity and respect in our work environment, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment in which everyone can thrive.
We employ people based on the needs of the business and the job, and their individual professional qualifications. Here’s what does not impact our employment decisions: race, religious creed, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status, health, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, or any status or characteristic protected by the laws or regulations in locations where we operate. If you are an individual with a qualified disability and you need an accommodation during the interview process, please reach out to your recruiter.
We celebrate and embrace these differences, and take pride in our commitment to being an equal opportunity team.
Back to top