- Chicago, IL
Q-Centrix is looking for a Contract Manager to support our rapidly-growing business from our office in downtown Chicago. As a Contract Manager, you will join the ranks of our dynamic, lean Legal team. You'll play an integral role in our business' growth by reviewing, drafting, negotiating and tracking our commercial contracts.
You’re our ideal team member if you are a collaborative, analytical professional; and will have a leg up if you love memes and awful puns, and are open to wearing apparel prominently featuring the letter Q. If having “watercooler conversations” about limits of liability and auto-renewal clauses sound like a blast to you, this just might be the best job ever!
Who are you?
A 3L or J.D. with general experience reviewing contracts or a paralegal or contracts manager with at least 3 years’ experience and an interest in healthcare technology. If you’re self-motivated and know your way around contract drafting and management, you might just be the perfect fit!
Applicants for employment with Q-Centrix must be legally authorized to work in the United States now or in the future without sponsorship.
As a Contract Manager you will…
- Support Q-Centrix’s rapidly growing and high-achieving Business Development team by helping to review, draft and negotiate various sales and channel agreements in support of the revenue generating activities of the company,
- Aid in record keeping for all contract-related correspondence and documentation, and
- Get to assist with other legal matters including systems and tools support, legal department administration, and special projects.
You’re our ideal team member if…
- You’re known for your positive attitude and sense of humor,
- Your favorite topics include trends in healthcare, technology, and business improvement processes,
- You could win awards for your excellent written and oral communication skills,
- You are able to organize, prioritize and juggle a variety of tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment,
- You have the ability to work effectively and efficiently individually, within the legal team, and in a cross-functional team environment to achieve desired outcomes while consistently fostering team cohesiveness, and
- You are highly organized and process driven
We’d prefer that you have…
- A J.D. or paralegal certification with a concentration in corporate law, healthcare law and/or experience with SaaS contracting. 3L law students will also be considered.
- Strong technical and systems skills, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce, contracts management.
- A demonstrated ability to draft and negotiate sales, channel, procurement and other agreements, and to operate in a complex, rapidly changing environment.
- A high level of business acumen to work with business partners and legal colleagues to find solutions to business needs and legal requirements.
Who are we?
At Q-Centrix, we hire people who love learning, value innovation and believe in our mission and values to improve outcomes in healthcare. We applaud qualified applicants who are accountable and committed to producing quality work. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we support and value diversity, dignity and respect in our work environment, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment in which everyone can thrive.
We employ people based on the needs of the business and the job, and their individual professional qualifications. Here’s what does not impact our employment decisions: race, religious creed, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status, health, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, or any status or characteristic protected by the laws or regulations in locations where we operate. If you are an individual with a qualified disability and you need an accommodation during the interview process, please reach out to your recruiter.
We celebrate and embrace these differences, and take pride in our commitment to being an equal opportunity team.
Back to top